Hope for Fisher and Flynn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hope for Fisher and Flynn

Dolphins101

Starter
Reaction score
If we can get Fisher as HC and Flynn as our QB. Dolphin land will be finally turning things around. In the draft sure up our O-line and get a good wr with the 9th pick. I could see us back in the playoffs next year as the rest of the afc declines except for a few teams. :up:

I feel like this would be the best case scenario for the fins. I dont know enough about the rookie QBs coming out this year, and wether any of them outside of Luck and RG3 are worth taking 8th/9th overall. Or if we will have a shot at any of the good ones come round 2. Flynn will not require trading for since he is a UFA, and we would just have to pay for him. We can address WR/OLB rd 1 or simply BPA even if its Oline, since we would not have to worry about QB any more in the draft I wouldnt be opposed to getting a stud olineman. It all starts at the oline, no good pass blocking= no good QB play. We need to focus on getting some competition for Moore, and wether its Flynn, a vet, or a rookie we need someone other then Henne, Sage or Losman. I also think Fisher would bring in some of his former Titans like Cortlan Finnegan and M. Griffin which regardless of what anyone says both would be significant upgrades to anything we have. A combo of Davis and Finnegan would be fierce like Surtain and Madison were! I dont know if we have enough cap room, but would be nice to get those 3 players in FA, and we can address Oline, WR, and maybe TE in draft.

Back
Top Bottom