Hotel Recommendations in Lauderdale or Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hotel Recommendations in Lauderdale or Miami

EDGEIN05

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone on the board that could make a recommendation for a hotel in either Lauderdale or Miami...something decent nothing crazy priced....we are going down for the Packers game....GO FINS!

You have to check em' out on the internet. Best to get yourself very close to the stadium. Do a serch that has proximity to the stadium within about 1-7 miles. You don't wanna be too far as traffic is pretty rough in Miami during the day.

look into Ft. Lauderdale..the airport is easier to use and the hotels are plenty close to the stadium.

We stay at the Holiday Inn in Ft. Lauderdale every year. Right by the beach, there are always gameday fans at the hotel, some Phin fans, some from the visiting team.

They had a bus that took you to the stadium a couple of years ago, but we always drive so I don't know if it is still active.

EDGEIN05 said:
Anyone on the board that could make a recommendation for a hotel in either Lauderdale or Miami...something decent nothing crazy priced....we are going down for the Packers game....GO FINS!
THE SHERATON YANKEE TRADER FLL ! I GO DOWN EVERY YEAR 2 C A GAME. I LIVE IN NJ N WHEN I FLY DOWN THAT'S WHERE I GO. THEY ALSO HAVE SHULA'S STEAK RESTAURANT BUILT INTO THE HOTEL LOBBY. GREAT LOCATION! NOT FAR AT ALL FROM DAVIE FLL HOME OF THE PHINS TRAINING FACILITY. YOURS TRULY MIAMI MIKE

nc dolfan said:
try this hotel...walking distance from the stadium

http://www.miamielpalaciosportshotel.com/areainfo.htm

I stay at this hotel everytime I come down for a game, there is nothing that pumps you up for a game then waking up and looking out your balcony doors and seeing the stadium sitting right there, knowing in a few short hours the Fins will be taking the field and you will be sitting in that stadium screaming your head off.

Here's a picture from my room at the El Palacio Sports Hotel.

Tell me that isn't an awesome site to wake up to.

clear.gif

PhinPhreak said:
Here's a picture from my room at the El Palacio Sports Hotel.

Tell me that isn't an awesome site to wake up to.

http://www.wizardsway.com/pics/stadium.jpg
i have a bunch of those pics. too. thats where i stay all the time. always track side,so when i wake up, the first thing you see is the stadium. no better sight than that brother!

54Fins said:
i have a bunch of those pics. too. thats where i stay all the time. always track side,so when i wake up, the first thing you see is the stadium. no better sight than that brother!

Yep, I wake up the morning of the game and say morning beautiful, my wife says good morning, and I say oh sorry I wasn't talking to you. :sidelol:

PhinPhreak said:
Yep, I wake up the morning of the game and say morning beautiful, my wife says good morning, and I say oh sorry I wasn't talking to you. :sidelol:
Thats a good one! My wife doesn't like the drive to miami, so she lets me go by myself. Juuuuuuust call me lucky.

Back
Top Bottom