Houston/New England | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston/New England

Awesome spin move by Whitney Mercilus on the center. Immediate pressure up the middle.

Houston defense been playing well. Just think of this team had better qb play or better qb, houston would probably be up and actually could upset pats. But despite good defense, the lack of passing thus far or efficiency has caused houston to not take advantage and pats been able to keep the texans held off. And brock almost threw a really bad INT

Brock Osweiler has a man open deep with no safety up top to help and instead throws the ball into three Patriots, almost getting picked off.

I actually hope the Patriots win. I can't watch this garbage for another week.

Check out all the different looks by Houston's defense.

C2Ad_KDWEAEIRT5.jpg

Credit: Ollie Connolly

That was quite a push off from edelman wasn't it? Should have been a penalty, but then again.....patriots

That was quite a push off from edelman wasn't it? Should have been a penalty, but then again.....patriots

That's OPI but in general that's not called very often

Brock Osweiler has a man open deep with no safety up top to help and instead throws the ball into three Patriots, almost getting picked off.

I actually hope the Patriots win. I can't watch this garbage for another week.

Our team's back up qb, matt moore is better than brock. Seeing how this game is going with texans defense doing well and the fact that the texans do have offensive talent. But they unfortunately have a sub par qb. I feel in this game right now, the texans would be winning or maybe win this if matt moore was their qb instead of brock

That's OPI but in general that's not called very often

Yeah it doesn't get called too often, but it looked pretty darn blatant compared to other push offs that are more discrete, therefore, offensive pass interference like those are not usually called.

Omg Brady almost run into the endzone for a td lol. That's how much time he had

Back
Top Bottom