How are we on cap space? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How are we on cap space?

Num1PhinsFan

WTG Pats...Only took you 30 years!
Reaction score
With June 1st come and gone if any veterans do get cut, do we have any money to pick them up. How are we on cap space?

I dunno but the LB'ers available are pretty good, Sharper being #1 on my list.

Num1PhinsFan said:
With June 1st come and gone if any veterans do get cut, do we have any money to pick them up. How are we on cap space?
At the top of the page, there is a link to the Dolphins cap page. Clumpy and Muck keep it pretty much up to date.

Here is the link:

http://www.finheaven.com/seasonal/salaries.php

Right now, it looks like we are $8,023,549 over cap

Actually its -8 million OVER the cap, which translates to be 8 million UNDER the cap.

However that cap page hasnt been updated in awhile and doesnt reflect some contracts. I have us around 4 million UNDER the cap, but that DOES NOT include rookie contracts.

PhinsRock said:
I'm thoroughly cornfused . . .

In Saban We Trust!

With what?

Clumpy's page hasnt been updated in awhile. We traded for Harrington and signed Renaldo Hill. Their salaries and a few others havent been added to the page.

Clumpy (back then) had us at 8 million UNDER the cap, after adding in the contracts he missed, I think we are a shade under 4 million UNDER the cap. Also, we havent signed ANY of our rookies yet. Also figure you generally want to go into the season with 1-2 million in free space incase someone gets injured and you need to sign someone. Therefore I really dont think we are going to make any more significant signings as of right now because we are about 4 million under before signing our rookies.

Philter25 said:
Actually its -8 million OVER the cap, which translates to be 8 million UNDER the cap.

However that cap page hasnt been updated in awhile and doesnt reflect some contracts. I have us around 4 million UNDER the cap, but that DOES NOT include rookie contracts.

I am going to swear off posting until I am fully awake in the morning.

Thanks for clearing up my mistake Philter

PatsSuck456 said:
The Cap page hasn't been updated in a while.

Clump said he gave the update to Muck...But i haven't seen an update yet...

Back
Top Bottom