How can anybody...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How can anybody......

Phinatic

HVAC Technician
Basement Dweller
Reaction score
How can anybody sit there and say how many games they think we will win or how great or pitiful we are going to be when we dont even know who is going to be starting on 2/3 of our offense?! We dont know who our QB is, Who our RB is, Who our RG+RT are, and who our 3rd reciever will be, dont know if Mcmichaels troubles will cause him to miss a few games, and last we have no idea what is going to pan out with Ogun and RW. So how can you say how great or how pitiful we are going to be? Anybody else agree?

Right on Phinatic. We could end up being fine this year. Lets see how training camp pans out.

Besides we cant do any worse than the last 2 years.

Phinatic said:
How can anybody sit there and say how many games they think we will win or how great or pitiful we are going to be when we dont even know who is going to be starting on 2/3 of our offense?! We dont know who our QB is, Who our RB is, Who our RG+RT are, and who our 3rd reciever will be, dont know if Mcmichaels troubles will cause him to miss a few games, and last we have no idea what is going to pan out with Ogun and RW. So how can you say how great or how pitiful we are going to be? Anybody else agree?
Those are a lot of questions.

Why would Randy miss any games just cause him and his wife got into it and she hit him so he hit her back and they both went to jail. He didnt break any team rules no way is he going to miss and games or do jail time. I am sure she isnt gonna press charges on him its his wife.

Brad528 said:
Why would Randy miss any games just cause him and his wife got into it and she hit him so he hit her back and they both went to jail. He didnt break any team rules no way is he going to miss and games or do jail time. I am sure she isnt gonna press charges on him its his wife.
He probably won't miss any time or go to jail. maybe a fine is in order. He's still an a$$ holio.

The greatest thing about being a fan is guesses and predictions and debating them in forums like this.

the way i look at it is that we're viewed as super bowl contenders almost every year and it never materializes (even with ricky) so im just going to watch to see how things go this year and thats really all we can ever do.

Phinatic said:

i think you answered your own question there. all the uncertainty for the starters makes it seem like the team is lacking talent. when you have this much uncertainty it seems like the team is re-building. and face it, we didnt make the greatest aquisitions during the offseason (like the browns w/ garcia or the pats w/ dillion). most teams have position battles for maybe 2 -4 positions on their team and not at their most crucial positions (qb or rb) unless they are rebuilding that position (aka, putting in new talent). the dolphins have almost their whole offense up for grabs which is never ever a good sign for a team that wants to make the playoffs. especially when 2/3's of your offensive production just went out the door.

no one will doubt that the dolphins defense is solid (more than what can be said for other clubs). but face it, thats all thats solid. if the position battles were on the defensive side of the ball you would be hearing the same groans and complaints.

good point phinatic. your screen name is very close to a die-hard regular poster (fin-atic), so I'm glad to see you are starting out on the right foot. ;)

musk said:
i think you answered your own question there. all the uncertainty for the starters makes it seem like the team is lacking talent. when you have this much uncertainty it seems like the team is re-building. and face it, we didnt make the greatest aquisitions during the offseason (like the browns w/ garcia or the pats w/ dillion). most teams have position battles for maybe 2 -4 positions on their team and not at their most crucial positions (qb or rb) unless they are rebuilding that position (aka, putting in new talent). the dolphins have almost their whole offense up for grabs which is never ever a good sign for a team that wants to make the playoffs. especially when 2/3's of your offensive production just went out the door.

no one will doubt that the dolphins defense is solid (more than what can be said for other clubs). but face it, thats all thats solid. if the position battles were on the defensive side of the ball you would be hearing the same groans and complaints.
I understand your point, but thts not always tru. Just look at teams like the Raiders who have two good QB's in Collins and Gannon(well the Radiers think Gannons good anyway;) ) this doesnt mean there rebuilidng the O. I personally think competition is almost always good.

Phinatic said:

you cant state it as a fact but you can predict for the hell of it. Gotta love the 1st amendment.

Back
Top Bottom