How can the defense learn to not play soft after a big score? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How can the defense learn to not play soft after a big score?

Fin_Of_Steal

It's Tua Time
Club Member
Reaction score
Throughout the season, the defense has had a tendency to take series' off after a huge play or drive by the offense.
We even saw it again on Sunday after going up 14-6. I don't know if it's a coaching issue or not, but we need to do something about it. I know we've had the classic bend but don't break defense this year, but that isn't going to be enough to get us by in the playoffs.
After big plays on offense, the defense needs to smell blood and come out firing. If we do that against Baltimore, we will rattle Flacco and we WILL WIN.

I think we're ready for Baltimore. Stop the run, force Flacco to make mistakes and let our offense beat their defense. Baltimore is where they are right now because of the ability to get turnovers. If we play stingy, mistake free football we got a damn good chance.

Can someone answer this question...??

Why does Miami play 5-7 yards off the receivers?? Is it they are afraid of going man up and bumping the receivers at the line?

Every week I see this and every week I wonder why.....

Back
Top Bottom