How Did Landry Do Tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Did Landry Do Tonight

PhinsOwnBrady

Finals here we come!!!!!!
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the LSU-Miami game tonight how did Landry do.

LSUs defense wasn't even on the field 90% percent of the game.:lol:
The few times I had a chance to see him he did alright...nothing impressive, but solid.

Don't worry it was a joke and a reference to the former Dallas Cowboys coach.

If I can remember correctly, on one deep pass toward the sideline he was one on one deep and batted the ball down. It might have looked like a good play but I think he sort of tripped and batted the ball only because the WR was scared of catching the ball. I think that receiver was Leggett and if you watched the game Leggett looked like he wasn't trying to catch anything.

I saw the game...and i must admit LSU looked fantastic...O and D...Like i said in a previous post i wouldnt mind seeing a few of those LSU guys playing football on susndays downhere.

SackArtist said:
If I can remember correctly, on one deep pass toward the sideline he was one on one deep and batted the ball down. It might have looked like a good play but I think he sort of tripped and batted the ball only because the WR was scared of catching the ball. I think that receiver was Leggett and if you watched the game Leggett looked like he wasn't trying to catch anything.
Man oh man he was awful, looked like a deer in headlights out there :fire: one time the announcer made a joke of his name after he let another one sail through his hands, "gotta catch it before you can 'legget' upfield :lol:

i know the hurricanews were awful, i it pained me alot

am I the only Dolphins fan that really dislikes the Canes and likes the Noles

RobFins2005 said:
am I the only Dolphins fan that really dislikes the Canes and likes the Noles

I dont even really follow college football and I hate the Hurricanes. Just hearing their fans call in radio shows is enough to make me devoured by an all-consuming hatred.

CaptainK said:
Don't worry it was a joke and a reference to the former Dallas Cowboys coach.

Yea i know who the coach im not an idiot

Back
Top Bottom