How did you find out about this site?? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

I found out about this site last summer.....I was starting a new fantasy football league and right at that time Ricky Williams decided to screw us over just as training camp was starting....I was so mad!!!!! I just wanted to know what other Phins fans thought about this so I came to this site and I finally find some others who could understand my misery over Ricky...been here ever since....it is a much better site than what the Patsies, Jets, and Jills have too. :lol:

byroan said:
I was searching for Phins wallpaper on google and found the site that way. Ever since then this has been my second home, I'll be on here for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. :)

I was never on any Phins boards before this, I got all my info about the Phins from ESPN.

this is exactly what happened with me except, i havn't been here a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, or it might have been that i typed in for dolphins rumors and news :huh:

Found out about it from Euphemism on the UseNet Dolphins forum just today....I can't believe I had never heard of it before.

I found out about it through a search on yahoo I did about 3 months ago signed up today and am ready to talk football. Also can anyone out there help me with a sig and a avatar. I have Ideas just have no knowledge on how to do it thanks to anyone who can help me.

Hello i'm a packers fan but my friends is a big dolphins fan and i thought that i would see what this site was all about so hello.

Constantly searched the web for Dolphins' sites and other Dolphin fans. Just happened to hit on finheaven and bookmarked it immediately. Can't wait to talk to other fans about the upcoming season.

I used to "chat" with Dark Mistress on the sportsline board, and she mentioned finheaven numerous times. I'm glad that I paid attention!:)

i want to find a dolphins forum so i went to miamidolphins.com and they closed the forums down so i googled and found this site!

Seriously....I was at my cousin's house to help him installed some stuff in his car, I didn't knock before I entered his room, he was looking at some adult theme websites and quickly went to FH to cover his tracks so I wouldn't see what he was really viewing. He later on that day told me that finheaven.com was his hideway when people caught him viewing adult websites, so when I got home, came to finheaven and became hooked right away on the content of the forums.

Back
Top Bottom