How did you find out about this site?? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

Long time reader.

Found out on google, just searching for Miami sites.
May have found a link from another site, but who remembers that far back

I found out about this site around a year ago while i was on ESPN's fins message board. I have been primarily a lurker ever since.

scotlumdi said:
I used to "chat" with Dark Mistress on the sportsline board, and she mentioned finheaven numerous times. I'm glad that I paid attention!:)

What is she doing conversing with a Patriots fan? ;)

Hello.

I think I found this site by mistake. I was looking for Curt Fennel's website and used Google. I found Curt's site, but noticed FinHeaven. Lurked anonymously for a while, well over a year, before deciding to register here.

I used to participate in the rec.sports.football.miami-dolphins newsgroup long time ago and this is how I knew about Curt there. No offense to newsgroups, but using web-based forums is a much better experience when it comes to discussing Miami Dolphins football!

Enjoy.

i just went to profootballtalk.com/dolphins.htm which my cousin told me about and from there you just finheaven.com

I found a website called phinzone (WHICH I BELEIVE THIS WEBSITE BOUGHT OUT) about two years ago. Admittedly I have been lurking around since then.

A Recovering Bill's Fan

I'm originally from the Buffalo area and was a huge Bill's Fan growing up. I have been in Fort Lauderdale since 1983...and switched allegiance to the Fins immediately...actually the moment I saw Dan Marino play the first time (Starting as a Rookie!). The Fins have been my team ever since!

I never did much on the Internet until recently. I found this forum the other night in a search on Google. I'm really happy I found it...I've been reading all the comments in all the different sections and it is really great to see so many other Fins fans sharing their opinions and enthusiasm for the team!

I finally feel at home on FinHeaven!

I typed "Miami Dolphins Message Board" in to the Yahoo search engine, and I came across this site. I have to say that so far I'm very glad that I did.

There are those that think G.W.Bush is the AntiChrist, can't say I disagree.

I have been reading this site for several years. I am a voracious Dolphin news junkie. I even had a sign in name and password and won a "Crash" Jensen autographed photo in the weekly pool last year. Alas, I forgot my ID and password from last year and had to create anew. Okay, so I am not really 98, but I can vouch for about half that. I am a realtor, in Rio Del Mar, California about ten miles south of Santa Cruz on beautiful Monterey Bay. I became a Dolphin fan when Shula came over from Baltimore. I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay area; saw my first SF Giants game at Seals Stadium in '59 at the ripe old age of three, and my first 49er game at Kezar Stadium the same year. I still have my pennant from the 1972 undefeated season and the memory of buying my first car with Phishwinnings from wagers made in the corridors of my old high school: thank you once again
Emil R. Buchser H.S. Class of '74! I have never waivered in my loyalty to the Dolphins, but this year I think I may have to temper my picks for the pool with a little more reality and a little less sentimentality. As to this year, they hired HoucK for a reason look for some people to step up and display ability when we beat Denver on opening day. Oh, might as well go out on a limb and say, I can see Sage Rosenfels being our Offensive MVP this year and nothing would make me happier. Cheers, B

Hi;
My name is Don Johnson and I found out about this site through Burgur King in Delran, New Jersey just yesterday when my father in law took us there from lunch. I am a really big dolphins fan though I don't have the funds to get the things I want of the team, I am a great fan of Dan Marinos and wish him all the best after getting inducted into the Hall of Fame he is my main main but our team will go on and do their duty and get the job done without him. Go Phins win for the man.:migs:

Respectfully;
Don Johnson

I found this site with "dolphins fan forum" on google. This site was the 6th anwser. But i don't only read the forum, i also read the site. Before i read french forum and site, but they are so few fans there, so i search for anoter site, and here i am.

Google Search.

Hello everybody.
I found this forum after a friend of mine was talking about being a member on the Cheifs Planet Forum. So I searched for a Dolphins Forum on Google and the number one Forum was this one. After looking at the Home page I knew this was going to be a great site. Thanks for all the great info about our Team. I dont get a whole lot here in Oklahoma. So this will be great. I am so happy that Gus is now a Dolphin. I am friends with his Ex Tight End and TU room mate and hopefully will get the hookup on some sweet Phin stuff. Lets go Phins !!!!
bob r.

I learned about this site from a few members who attended "web weekend" during the Panthers-Dolphins game. I work in the fan club tent prior to each home game, and I got to meet the members from this forum that attended.

Hello Dolphin Nation!!!

My name is Kerry and I have been a die hard dolphin fan since 1985. I am from Atlanta, Ga and I attended my first home game this year against the Broncos. I was just browsing the Bills message board and I noticed a dolphin talking alot of smack, and then one of the Bills fans told him to go back to Fins Heaven and post there cause they didn't appreciate some of his comments. Well, thanks to that Bill, I have found my way home!! Go Dolphins!!!

Back
Top Bottom