How do Gator fans feel about this ? Meyer accepts Buckeyes job | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do Gator fans feel about this ? Meyer accepts Buckeyes job

Pretty sure that dude had a heart attack and almost DIED and that's why he took off. I think I'd take some time off of work after a heart attack myself.

I hate the Gators more than anything in life...but he did "manage" to win two national titles in the SEC. So I don't think he's "running" to Ohio State. Besides, Ohio State is a better job.

The smell in Gainesville probably gave Meyer a heart attack.

Pretty sure that dude had a heart attack and almost DIED and that's why he took off. I think I'd take some time off of work after a heart attack myself.

I hate the Gators more than anything in life...but he did "manage" to win two national titles in the SEC. So I don't think he's "running" to Ohio State. Besides, Ohio State is a better job.

The smell in Gainesville probably gave Meyer a heart attack.
Well said.

I don't see how 1 more BCS title than Les Miles and the same number as Saban qualifies as "not competing."

Not sure why Gator fans should be upset. He's from Ohio, wouldn't he accept an incredibly good job at home? It's not like he went to another SEC team or to FSU or UM.

Since Miami got screwed in that title game against Ohio State it has been my mission in life to watch them lose..

I hate Meyer as well..

Screw them both.

meyer saw the writing on the wall with brantley and took off. can't say i blame him.

It will be interesting to see how he does in the Big 10. Urban did great things in Florida early, but without Tebow and Harvin the team wasn't as good. He'll do good but a lot of Buckeye fans don't expect him to last long

Just wish he hadn't left the cupboards as bare as he did. His '08 and '09 recruiting classes are turning out to be complete turds as is a lot of the '07 class.

a thing to look at is what his staff will look like. At Florida, he had a lot of good position coaches who were also good recruiters; Dan Mullen, Vance Bedford, Greg Mattison, Charlie Strong, Chuck Heater,Dan McCarney, Doc Holliday, and Billy Gonzalas among others. He's not going to have those guys. Now yeah he's going to be able to recruit at Ohio State, but he had a damn good staff at Florida.

Back
Top Bottom