How do we change the username colors after we bought them? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do we change the username colors after we bought them?

Go back to the vBShop and then "inventory" on the left. You should be able to configure it there.

sorry since you had recolored your name I thought you had it figured out already.

Thanks Gonzo. I so thought that was to see what was available in the store without categories.
No problem. I had no idea how, so your question made me go investigate. Good info to know for future reference.

:hi5:

Is the option just to "re-color" or is it possible to change the format completely (glowy, to shadow, to color and vice versa)? Are the color combos set or can you modify as you please?

And relatedly since I've not been in there yet, this is a predictable question: if combos are set, are there blue options available in any of 'em?

TIA

Is the option just to "re-color" or is it possible to change the format completely (glowy, to shadow, to color and vice versa)? Are the color combos set or can you modify as you please?

And relatedly since I've not been in there yet, this is a predictable question: if combos are set, are there blue options available in any of 'em?

TIA

Haven't tried the shadow yet, but glow and color both allow you to enter hex code for the colors you want. You can change all you want and undo any changes.

Anybody know where my colors come from? I bet Lane Kiffin does.

Nice. I'm not trying to get your life story, but how did you go from ASU to New York?

Easy. AZ blows and NYC is awesome. Just kidding. I do miss the outdoors in AZ, but I certainly don't miss the heat or the driving. I've lived in quite a few places since then.

Easy. AZ blows and NYC is awesome. Just kidding. I do miss the outdoors in AZ, but I certainly don't miss the heat or the driving. I've lived in quite a few places since then.

I've had many an In N Out double double with everything on it at the one on Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd in N. Scottsdale :up: (and more than the number of Krispy Kremes I should have too).

Re the vBshop: to change the style, I don't "sell back" cuz that costs some bucks, right? If I hit "discard" does it incur a cost that you know of, or just, hopefully will enable me to start from scratch???

30skhvs-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom