How do you lose at home....? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you lose at home....?

dolphans1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I can't believe we lose again at home, another extension of the same problem we had last year.

How many games will Sparano last this season.....?

Brady throws for 517 yards passing....? Are you kidding me...?

d-1

The Pats and Brady have won 8 straight opening games, they won 14 games last yr.....we won 7 games and only won 1 at home and installed a new offense in a shortened offseason..beating them tonight was a long shot that is why everyone pick them to win, give this team a few games before we start with the fire everyone chants and we suck chants

and just to think miamis defense gets to play another dangerous offense next week agains the texans, whom the dolphins still havent beaten yet

I can't believe we lose again at home, another extension of the same problem we had last year.

How many games will Sparano last this season.....?

Brady throws for 517 yards passing....? Are you kidding me...?

d-1

What do you expect? Patriots are the best team in football and with a coach who has had all offseason to prepare for this game. What surprised me was how badly the Dolphins were conditioned compared to NE.

What do you expect? Patriots are the best team in football and with a coach who has had all offseason to prepare for this game. What surprised me was how badly the Dolphins were conditioned compared to NE.

I wasn't surprised the team lost. NE is always good as hell.

We should all go and spend hundreds of dollars though because we aren't "good enough fans" (thread few days back). Now people know why a lot of us (people that can make it to the games) do not go anymore. I'm probably a good $300 bucks richer for not goign to that garbage.

Back
Top Bottom