How Does It Feel? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Does It Feel?

Dolphreak

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I know we have to get over this whole Ricky thing, but I had a funny assimilation go through my head that I thought I would share...

This situation feels kind of like when a girl you've been dating hits the road and doesn't give you the closure you feel you deserve. Not the girl you want to spend the rest of your life with, but the one that was working for now until something better came along. At least, that's how you felt before, but now she's gone, you may never hear from her again, and now you think that maybe if you would had been a little nicer to her while you had the chance she would still be there for you. Maybe you treated her as though she were a piece of meat, and didn't give her the respect she may have deserved, and she finally got tired of it. I'm sure you know what I mean...

And now the bjtch is traveling around like some kind of groupie with Lenny Kravitz... And you know Lenny's not going to give her any respect! Nope, she's probably caught up in the rock star life for the moment and won't care that he will also treat her like a piece of meat...

If only she would call you, you would probably forgive her, you would try to be more open minded towards her needs, you would try to work things out. But not knowing is driving you nuts. Why couldn't she at least have given you the closure you feel you deserved...

LOL... I couldn't help it :goof:

I read a similar thread back in free agency, someone had posted a link to a Jets forum, right after Antoine Winfield flexed them for the Vikings. Something to the effect of...

"It's like being in bed with a gorgeous woman, and just when you are getting ready to seal the deal, she jumps up and says, 'gee, I'm going to go next door and see if that guy's Johnson is bigger...I wish I had wrecked my car on the way home'.

Thought it was pretty funny. At least we can still make fun of the Jets fan's misery, right fishies?

Back
Top Bottom