How Good is Henne???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Good is Henne????

normaniii

Active Roster
Reaction score
I have not seen much of Chad HEnne in college, so i thought i would pose the question to kind of gage how good he is compared to other QB i have seen.

I seen fair bit of QB drafted this year, so if Henne was srafted 09, where would he have been selected. Is he better than Stafford, Sanchez or Freeman.

He wasn't as good as them coming out because Henne has a very slow release and isn't very mobile

But he does have a gun and will hang in pocket tell he's hit looking for a WR to get open.

Whatever " it " is he seems to have it.

Who knows, who will be better in the pros. But coming out of college...hummm

Henne - 2nd round pick

Mark & Matt...Top 5 picks... Gonna go out on a limb and say that 31 GM's passed on Henne in the 1st and then a few more in the second. So, I am going to have to go with H..not Henne. ;)

Now all may be bust, or Henne may end up being the best from the last 10 drafts. Once he gets a shot, we all will see. Let's just hope it's only in mop up time, and he is only handing the ball off...THIS SEASON!!!

I think Henne will be a solid pro, but sitting another season behind Chad P, can only help him prepare for the knowledge on the game. I love his arm strength...so will the WR's once he plays in a game.

Back
Top Bottom