How improve at WR , FA or Draft ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How improve at WR , FA or Draft ?

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hello,

We need a n°1 WR, if the trifecta has the same thinking, how they will improve that IYO, in FA or draft ?

MO is in draft, TJ houz will request too much money and we have others need in FA.

So, in the draft, with our second rounder we could go Robiskie, britt, or barden.

What is your opinions on themp and who is your favorite ?

thanks

I'm practically in love with Barden but don't think he represents great value at round 2. If he slipped into 3, I'd gladly trade a late rounder or a 2010 pick to move up and get him early on day 2.

Our top three picks should, in my opinion be spent on a LB, DB and NT, in no particular order, depending on BPA.

I imagine though, that we'll probaby go for lineman with two of those three picks, probably replacing Carey, which I believe is a shame. We already have holes. Resign Carey instead of creating another one.

neither stick with what we got and we will win, receiver is NEVER a need!

I think that with CAmarillo, Bess, Ginn and London we have our core. .

Camarillo is by far our best receiver right now
Bess fights for yardage after the catch and does not miss or drop many balls put his way
Ginn has begin to show this last season some glimpses of the receiver he could be and the potential for which he was drafted so high. . hopefully this can develop next season and he can come into his own
London is a guy with good, big hands who fights for the ball and shows good poise using his body to get the ball and desrves his shot next season. . he has sure hands. .

I think we will use a low end pick and poss a FA pick up for a vet who can mentor these younger guys into great shape. .

None of these guys are OUTSTANDING in relation to Boldin etc but as a unit I feel could see us well with the right QB in place and Pennington (for now) is that man. . a sure arm and accurate and these WRs need that.

We are fine at WR (IMHO) I look forward to next season. .

We need a n°1 WR,

I beg to differ.

Our receivers are doing a fine job. We have among the lowest drops in the NFL with our group, and with London coming on strong we now have a tall physical receiver. And with Camarillo coming back do you really want to cut Bess, Cam, Ginn or London to make room for a new receiver? We have a group of receivers that are getting the job done AND are not breaking the bank. We can use the money on a number one receiver elsewhere, like an ILB now that it looks like Crowder won't be back...

what are peoples opinions with kipers pick of hayword bey?
I love Hayword-Bey. He really isn't what we need though. He is what 6'1 at most and he is no faster or quicker than Ginn and Bess. He will make someone a nice WR for a long time IMO but he isn't what we are looking for right now. I don't see Minn passing on a QB again this year so maybe Nicks will slip to us.

I think if we go WR at any time in the draft it will be a guy like Robiske in the 4th round or later. I don't think we will pick a guy high unless they fall to us (if something amazing happened like Crabtree fell to #25 or something crazy like in round 2).

Bills philosophy has always been draft the best player available at positions needing upgradeing. He uses a system that tells him which position and players talent are the best on the board from the start. WR may be a need with the first pick and it may not be a need at all. Either way Bill knows more than any of us, and the entire NFL for that matter so don't worry who we draft where or who we sign in FA. remember last year we could have overspent and got in bidding wars with the Jets and others but Bill said he is building a future. Anyone know how Pace, faneca, and even all the people crying for Goolston or whatever that 1st round OSU loser on their PS's name was, worked out for the Jets? Relax.

Just so you guys know, Kiper hit on 28 of 32 first round players last year.

Yeah, but they have the internet and have watched the guys they talk about once during the season. They obviously know more than Kiper, who was doing it before the internet came out.

I say we address it in free agency. Quite honestly, I think we only need one big, physical receiver who can start opposite Ginn. After that, I like Camarillo, Bess, and London.

yea i agree we really dont need another wr unless its an all pro, and even that mught not be necessary. the pick could be used much better.

Hello,

We need a n°1 WR, if the trifecta has the same thinking, how they will improve that IYO, in FA or draft ?

MO is in draft, TJ houz will request too much money and we have others need in FA.

So, in the draft, with our second rounder we could go Robiskie, britt, or barden.

What is your opinions on themp and who is your favorite ?

thanks

id learn more to the FA if the price isnt too high, simply because we already have young productive WRs and rookie wide outs do not really prosper their rookie year (prob 97% of the time) and we need some talent now

Back
Top Bottom