How long before Rick and Wanny split up ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long before Rick and Wanny split up ?

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
It seems like Wanny has done everything in his power to show he is still boss.Right around draft time he stated that nothing had changed from previous years.After Rick sticks his neck out bringing in AJ Feeley Wanny decides to sit him on the bench.After Rick goes out on a limb by selecting Carey in the first round Wanny decides hes not good enough to start anywhere on the line.
Then they bring in Trestmam,Sullivan to coach the offense but Wanny states he is not going to change his offensive philosophy so he brings in Forster to ensure that his wishes are complied with.

When will Rick stop being a Girlie-man and show that he is boss?

CrunchTime said:
It seems like Wanny has done everything in his power to show he is still boss.Right around draft time he stated that nothing had changed from previous years.After Rick sticks his neck out bringing in AJ Feeley Wanny decides to sit him on the bench.After Rick goes out on a limb by selecting Carey in the first round Wanny decides hes not good enough to start anywhere on the line.
Then they bring in Trestmam,Sullivan to coach the offense but Wanny states he is not going to change his offensive philosophy so he brings in Forster to ensure that his wishes are complied with.

When will Rick stop being a Girlie-man and show that he is boss?
If one has to go I believe Rick should stay, unlike many other people I think he has done a good job...sure maybe he rushed to get Feeley but I'm not one to complain about that move...lol...

However I think I must be the only one who thinks Trestman and Sullivan were right to be kept where they were...our WRs and QBs needed coaching help and these guys are better off to be completely focused on these roles...I think our offense could have lost more by promoting one of them...But that's my opinion I'm sure there are many who would disagree with me.

If the Phins lose this season despite a solid performance by Jay Feidler, look for Speilman to want Feeley starting late in the season. The logic behind that would be that if Feeley doesn't recieve playing time by the end of this season (should it be a losing one with no playoff implications to hope for), this QB controversy could carry over again into next season. Speilman needs Feeley to start next season at the latest to justify the 2nd round pick. That may not be what Wannstedt has in mind any time this year so long as Jay is not the reason for losing and therefore may lead to discontent between the two. A losing season will mean the end of Wannstedt's position as head coach in Miami. Speilman may stay after Wannstedt leaves thus a split of sorts would take place then.

Back
Top Bottom