How long did you trolls wait | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long did you trolls wait

Ruckus45

Club Member
Reaction score
Was it since we beat the Jests...how about the Steelers? I know none of you were around after we beat the Pats. Gets quiet around here when winning, but the minute we lose its like a circle jerk of negativity from posters we haven't seen since the last loss. Do you like losing? Is it that you need something to complain about?

Regardless, the next time you feel butthurt just start one thread that includes all of the following:

fire everybody
tannehill sucks
same dolphins
horrible play by [insert name here]

In addition to this please feel free to let us know how you, a masterful football prodigy, would have done it different.

The biggest season long issue for me has been the team's inconsistency. Miami has two 3 game winning streaks, have beaten really good teams, and have lost to bad teams ... including a sweep of the Bills who both times was led by a QB who started the season on the PS. Then we had the Martin Incognito fiasco. There have been a few games, such as the TB and yesterday's game, where the team just seemed uninspired. It's been such an up and down season. It's obvious Miami isn't very good.

Saying all that, it's truly amazing we have a chance to finish two games better than last year. Honestly I just have turned off my hope mode with this team just because every week it's a different story.

In a playoff face we got shutout by the Thad Lewis(twice) lead Bills. People have a right to bitch!

Oh I'm sorry, we were just supposed to win 5 straight against 4 division opponents and 1 against Pitt in Pitt which we haven't done in what, 18 years? Odds are we go 4 out of the final 5 to end the year which is really damn good.

My point remains, the slightest bump in the road is blown out of proportion by all of you Debbie Downers on here looking for something to bitch about. Gets quiet when winning then boom - all hell breaks loose for a loss.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

In a playoff face we got shutout by the Thad Lewis(twice) lead Bills. People have a right to bitch!

Bitching is one thing...hell, I'm pissed. Waiting for weeks to start the Fireland crap and all the other nonsense is another.

It's probably one of the reasons why the nation despises the Dolphins and their fans.

"Oh no, he's blaming the fans again"

No, I'm not. But the OP makes valid points. Our fans (majority) are the definition of fair weather. One week a player or coach is god, next week they're trash and need to be gone. Hell, our fans are not even smart enough to be quiet while our team is offense (mostly due to half the stadium being filled with opposing fans) how do you expect them to control their emotions instead of crying out like teenage girls?

The easy answer is win, I know. But I swear some of the posters seem as if they get off with negativity.
Here's a thought, how about if all the whiners bought a ticket to the Jets game and help drown the Jet fans out? Do your part. Be a fan. And that's it.

Merry Xmas Finheaven.

It is never too early to want Ireland fired. This team could be better managed. He is a .500 GM

It is never too early to want Ireland fired. This team could be better managed. He is a .500 GM

We all get it, you want Ireland fired. Did you not understand my post? Wanting him fired is one thing, waiting through wins to bitch and forward an agenda at the first loss is another.

In China they philosophize whether 200 million American fans all having a knee-jerk reaction at the same time would make the earth tremble. Obviously not.

I have no idea why they do it, but there is nothing that you are going to say is going to change them. They will find something to blame it on weather that be Ireland, Philbin or Tannehill so its better to not even engage them.

I have a sneaking suspicion that some of them are not of adult age and just troll to troll. Like i said its better to ignore them as you know who they are as the post the same crap every time we lose, my thing is when we win they show up claiming that we are great but do a about face.

That is what gets my goat be you you are from the beginning and don't change.

We all get it, you want Ireland fired. Did you not understand my post? Wanting him fired is one thing, waiting through wins to bitch and forward an agenda at the first loss is another.

I could careless about Fireland! The Anti-Fireland seems to be your agenda. I care that my team had a chance to lock up the playoffs and stay in the hunt for the division, but laid a ****ing egg to Thad Lewis(again) and the Buffalo Bills! Yes I expected them to win to a inferior division opponent and yes I expect them to win next week!

I could careless about Fireland! The Anti-Fireland seems to be your agenda. I care that my team had a chance to lock up the playoffs and stay in the hunt for the division, but laid a ****ing egg to Thad Lewis(again) and the Buffalo Bills! Yes I expected them to win to a inferior division opponent and yes I expect them to win next week!

For one more year I think he should stay. GM, coach, and QB should be tied for three years unless its horribly obvious (4-12 or something) that someone needs to go. The point is my message hasn't changed all season. I don't wait for wins or losses to blast my views. That's the point of this thread.

I've been waiting since 1975!!!! Is that long enough of a wait for you?

For one more year I think he should stay. GM, coach, and QB should be tied for three years unless its horribly obvious (4-12 or something) that someone needs to go. The point is my message hasn't changed all season. I don't wait for wins or losses to blast my views. That's the point of this thread.

Yeah and I have wanted him **** canned since year two when they folded like a cheap tent to the Saints! A few wins doesn't change the fact that Ireland is a crap GM! When you look at the draft picks and financial resources he has had throughout his career and this is the roster he fields well **** that! 6 years later we have pretty much the same holes we had when he got here. Difference is we wasted countless picks and hundreds of millions in the process.

Back
Top Bottom