How long did you trolls wait

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Ruckus45, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Ruckus45

Ruckus45 FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

Was it since we beat the Jests...how about the Steelers? I know none of you were around after we beat the Pats. Gets quiet around here when winning, but the minute we lose its like a circle jerk of negativity from posters we haven't seen since the last loss. Do you like losing? Is it that you need something to complain about?

Regardless, the next time you feel butthurt just start one thread that includes all of the following:

fire everybody
    tannehill sucks
    same dolphins
    horrible play by [insert name here]

In addition to this please feel free to let us know how you, a masterful football prodigy, would have done it different.

2. bcsupratt

bcsupratt Well-Known Member

Preach!

3. matt11390

matt11390 Starter

The biggest season long issue for me has been the team's inconsistency. Miami has two 3 game winning streaks, have beaten really good teams, and have lost to bad teams ... including a sweep of the Bills who both times was led by a QB who started the season on the PS. Then we had the Martin Incognito fiasco. There have been a few games, such as the TB and yesterday's game, where the team just seemed uninspired. It's been such an up and down season. It's obvious Miami isn't very good.

Saying all that, it's truly amazing we have a chance to finish two games better than last year. Honestly I just have turned off my hope mode with this team just because every week it's a different story.

4. flynryan15

flynryan15 FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

In a playoff face we got shutout by the Thad Lewis(twice) lead Bills. People have a right to *****!

5. JTC111

JTC111 Viva la resistance!!!

Unfortunately, they don't have to manufacture things to complain about. This team provides plenty of fodder.

6. Ruckus45

Oh I'm sorry, we were just supposed to win 5 straight against 4 division opponents and 1 against Pitt in Pitt which we haven't done in what, 18 years? Odds are we go 4 out of the final 5 to end the year which is really damn good.

My point remains, the slightest bump in the road is blown out of proportion by all of you Debbie Downers on here looking for something to ***** about. Gets quiet when winning then boom - all hell breaks loose for a loss.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Bitching is one thing...hell, I'm pissed. Waiting for weeks to start the Fireland crap and all the other nonsense is another.

7. bcsupratt

bcsupratt Well-Known Member

It's probably one of the reasons why the nation despises the Dolphins and their fans.

"Oh no, he's blaming the fans again"

No, I'm not. But the OP makes valid points. Our fans (majority) are the definition of fair weather. One week a player or coach is god, next week they're trash and need to be gone. Hell, our fans are not even smart enough to be quiet while our team is offense (mostly due to half the stadium being filled with opposing fans) how do you expect them to control their emotions instead of crying out like teenage girls?

The easy answer is win, I know. But I swear some of the posters seem as if they get off with negativity.
    Here's a thought, how about if all the whiners bought a ticket to the Jets game and help drown the Jet fans out? Do your part. Be a fan. And that's it.

Merry Xmas Finheaven.

8. LANGER72

LANGER72 A True Fan

It is never too early to want Ireland fired. This team could be better managed. He is a .500 GM

9. Ruckus45

We all get it, you want Ireland fired. Did you not understand my post? Wanting him fired is one thing, waiting through wins to ***** and forward an agenda at the first loss is another.

10. where's th'fish

where's th'fish Scout Team Donator

In China they philosophize whether 200 million American fans all having a knee-jerk reaction at the same time would make the earth tremble. Obviously not.

11. AllFinsAllDay

AllFinsAllDay A True Fan

I have no idea why they do it, but there is nothing that you are going to say is going to change them. They will find something to blame it on weather that be Ireland, Philbin or Tannehill so its better to not even engage them.

I have a sneaking suspicion that some of them are not of adult age and just troll to troll. Like i said its better to ignore them as you know who they are as the post the same crap every time we lose, my thing is when we win they show up claiming that we are great but do a about face.

That is what gets my goat be you you are from the beginning and don't change.

12. flynryan15

I could careless about Fireland! The Anti-Fireland seems to be your agenda. I care that my team had a chance to lock up the playoffs and stay in the hunt for the division, but laid a ****ing egg to Thad Lewis(again) and the Buffalo Bills! Yes I expected them to win to a inferior division opponent and yes I expect them to win next week!

13. Ruckus45

For one more year I think he should stay. GM, coach, and QB should be tied for three years unless its horribly obvious (4-12 or something) that someone needs to go. The point is my message hasn't changed all season. I don't wait for wins or losses to blast my views. That's the point of this thread.

14. Namor

Namor Pro Bowler Finheaven VIP

I've been waiting since 1975!!!! Is that long enough of a wait for you?

15. flynryan15

Yeah and I have wanted him **** canned since year two when they folded like a cheap tent to the Saints! A few wins doesn't change the fact that Ireland is a crap GM! When you look at the draft picks and financial resources he has had throughout his career and this is the roster he fields well **** that! 6 years later we have pretty much the same holes we had when he got here. Difference is we wasted countless picks and hundreds of millions in the process.

16. MarinoEqualsGod

MarinoEqualsGod The man, the myth, the legend

Well, if we are lucky enough to make the playoffs, we won't have to play Thad Lewis.

That has to count for something, right...RIGHT?!?!?!

17. Ruckus45

What will change the fact...playoffs? Playoff win? Superbowl win? Just curious, at what point would you say "ok, im over that Saints loss from x years ago".

Also, we have one of the healthiest cap situations in the NFL now. Our financial house is in shape and ready to make now moves this offseason to build on this year's improvement.

18. HarryBagpipe

HarryBagpipe Archibald Meatpants Super Donator

:lol: this thread

19. Ruckus45

What, don't approve or really concur?

20. Namor

I'm still not over the Super Bowl lose to the Cowboys...that's how long I can hold a grudge.

21. Ruckus45

well then God bless your wife.

22. Namor

Which one? I'm starting to go through them,like the Dolphins with coaches till,I find the right one.LOL.

23. CalDolFan10x14

CalDolFan10x14 Your QB for the next 10 years. Finheaven VIP Donator

I know B10D13P11 or whatever his name is waited 3 weeks to make an appearance and tell us all about he hates Tannehill. :lol:

24. datruth55

datruth55 Starter Finheaven VIP

I've been saying fire Ireland since 2010...said it during our 3 game winning streak to start this season, said it last week when we were riding high after beating the Patriots and I continue to say it today.

I also said that if Philbin managed to get this team to 8-8 he should get an extension for having a successful season with this roster.

25. Spesh

Spesh #freespesh

Agreed:lol:

Kind of strange though. When i make a "hater" thread thats a word for word imitation of a 10 page homer thread, it gets moved in less then an hour. When someone else throws up a thread specifically calling out other posters, it stays up on the main board. Totally bizarre, beyond explanation.

26. HarryBagpipe

HarryBagpipe Archibald Meatpants Super Donator

Yep. Many of the people who want Ireland gone haven't wavered. I haven't seen one person go from saying they want him gone to the next week calling him a genius based on a win despite what the Ireland fanboys keep saying.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Well, we know who moved it. :lol:

27. Ruckus45

Its not bizzare. I knew a bunch of haters would be on today and ill keep responding to them. :) If they choose to come out of the woodwork when im already pissed off about a loss just to piss in my cheerios again then I'll call them out. There is no denying that there is a group of people who only appear post loss that make this site harder to deal with for a week.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Think we found the solution then....work on that whole grudgie thing:D

28. Danny

Danny FinHeaven VIP

Dude,you can't have it both ways. If anyone says anything bad about Ireland after a win then you'll tell us that we shouldn't complain cause we just won. "oh you guys complain even after a win" but then if someone complains after a loss then that's also wrong? This team has not won anything in 40 years. Do you expect everyone to be happy with 8 and 7? Get real dude. You want Ireland to stay as GM? Ok man, Ross might be dumb enough to keep him but you have no right to tell us that we should be happy with him. How many winning seasons have we've had with him?

Ozzy rules!!

29. Ruckus45

I don't remember ever saying you have to be happy with him, just that you should put things into perspective. However, as I have said multiple times, the purpose of the thread isn't to persuade you that everything is peachy keen but instead it is to point at that there are a huge amount of people on here who wait for a loss to pounce.

30. tay0365

tay0365 FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

Because this a fan site, not a bitching til you drop site. :up:

31. Travis34

Travis34 chea Finheaven VIP Donator

Elle Cloud we're looking at you

:)

32. tay0365

tay0365 FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

Here's an idea, let's try to keep it as close to an even keel as possible. When we win, let's not start yelling we are the greatest team in the NFL, and when we lose, lets not act like we are the worst team in the NFL. After Miami gets eliminated from the playoffs, then lets discuss their problems, if they win the SB, then lets call them the best in the NFL....knee jerk reactions are getting pretty old.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

He's busy trying to sell his tickets for the Jets/Dolphin game. :lol:

33. finfan54

finfan54 A True Fan Donator

same chit,different day

34. EndZoneOnly

EndZoneOnly ItaloPhin Donator

And what makes you the Alpha and Omega Mr. Troglodyte

35. PhinMagic

PhinMagic Banned Hammered

Bump in the road? Hey **** head, we're not an 11-4 team that just had a bad game. We've been a disaster for decades and major choke artists. If this is what you consider a bump in the road, god help you. It's like a ****ing homeless guy thats been on drugs for 15 years and says its just a bump in the road, I'll get my life together in 2020.

36. roy_miami

roy_miami 2020 cant get here soon enough Donator

Me too!

37. AllFinsAllDay

AllFinsAllDay A True Fan

I wanna know why i got and infraction and this gets to stay.

38. Ruckus45

What does this team, whom the majority have been around for only two years, have to do with what happened in the past few decades? Please, do tell.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

I'm not, but I'm also not the only one sick of this over reacting doomsday crap that comes out after every loss.

39. PhinMagic

PhinMagic Banned Hammered

Don't worry I'll get one.

40. AllFinsAllDay

AllFinsAllDay A True Fan

Not gonna change some people are stuck on stupid lol