How long did you trolls wait | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long did you trolls wait

So I ask again, what is enough to basic satisfaction with a team? Winning record? Playoffs? Playoff wins? Super Bowl wins? Perfect season and Super Bowl wins? What's enough to chill out after a loss and realize that is part of the NFL.

Thats my question it seems like they want instant gratification without the ups and downs. Guess what not gonna happen no matter who the GM or the coach or players are

So I ask again, what is enough to basic satisfaction with a team? Winning record? Playoffs? Playoff wins? Super Bowl wins? Perfect season and Super Bowl wins? What's enough to chill out after a loss and realize that is part of the NFL.

How about a playoff appearance? And then the next step would be a playoff appearance that doesnt involve us being embarrassed. After that, a playoff win, then 2, then 3. At this pace maybe we'll be relevant in another 10 years.

How about a playoff appearance? And then the next step would be a playoff appearance that doesnt involve us being embarrassed. After that, a playoff win, then 2, then 3. At this pace maybe we'll be relevant in another 10 years.

Actually that is a four to five year plan. So we go to playoffs in, lets say, two weeks and we won't be embarrassed because we know who we are facing. Then next year we win a game or two. Sounds like we are on the road to success

Remember, success isn't about the destination but more so the journey

You want playoffs, but you want us to lose so we can fire Ireland? that makes sense. You do realize that we win Sunday and Bal loses or SD win we are in right? Oh wait you don't want that you want to lose so you can say you are right, got it had me confused for a second.

Actually that is a four to five year plan. So we go to playoffs in, lets say, two weeks and we won't be embarrassed because we know who we are facing. Then next year we win a game or two. Sounds like we are on the road to success

Remember, success isn't about the destination but more so the journey

Wow, you're a real poet. What makes you think we're going to the playoffs this year? Then somehow we win a game or two next year? What gives you this idea? Ireland gonna assemble an offensive line and fix the other holes he made in one offseason?

The Russians had a five year plan. And every five years, they rewrote all their plans and the people sat by and realized how much it sucked, and the government went and did what they want anyway. Actually....being a phin fan seems to be a lot like being a serf in communist russia.

You want playoffs, but you want us to lose so we can fire Ireland? that makes sense. You do realize that we win Sunday and Bal loses or SD win we are in right? Oh wait you don't want that you want to lose so you can say you are right, got it had me confused for a second.

I said I wanted to lose? Ok buddy. How about we make the playoffs and still fire Ireland? Win win. But if we made the playoffs that would leave the fantasy land fans believing that Ireland should get a 5 year extension and part of the team as a bonus. You guys are an absolute joke.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

The Russians had a five year plan. And every five years, they rewrote all their plans and the people sat by and realized how much it sucked, and the government went and did what they want anyway. Actually....being a phin fan seems to be a lot like being a serf in communist russia.

Thats funny stuff.

If Moore doesn't come in and make that 50 yard pass, we end up with 53 yards of total offense for the ENTIRE GAME! there is never an excuse for that.

If Moore doesn't come in and make that 50 yard pass, we end up with 53 yards of total offense for the ENTIRE GAME! there is never an excuse for that.

I don't think anyone recognizes that aspect.

I don't remember ever saying you have to be happy with him, just that you should put things into perspective. However, as I have said multiple times, the purpose of the thread isn't to persuade you that everything is peachy keen but instead it is to point at that there are a huge amount of people on here who wait for a loss to pounce.

Ok, I undestand that. But can you see why people complain mostly after a loss and not after a win? And mind you that I don't blame Ireland for every single thing. This team have been drafting bad for a long time. I just feel it's time for a change yet again.

Ozzy rules!!

Ok, I undestand that. But can you see why people complain mostly after a loss and not after a win? And mind you that I don't blame Ireland for every single thing. This team have been drafting bad for a long time. I just feel it's time for a change yet again.

Ozzy rules!!

I don't disagree. I'm pissed about yesterday especially being the only Fin fan of all the people around I know. I want to bitch about it too, but I also am here when we win celebrating. It's not the people that are here good and bad I'm intending this thread to reach. It's the people who seem to come out only at the bad.

Trolls? Maybe some are. This team has no business in the playoffs with that joke of an O Line..

I said I wanted to lose? Ok buddy. How about we make the playoffs and still fire Ireland? Win win. But if we made the playoffs that would leave the fantasy land fans believing that Ireland should get a 5 year extension and part of the team as a bonus. You guys are an absolute joke.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Thats funny stuff.

So you do want to fire him for what just so you can say "oh well he assembled a team that made the playoffs but, fire him anyway because his other mistakes trump everything right now" Newsflash: This is a what have you done for me lately league

And if you make the playoffs that is a plus no matter what way YOU or anybody else try to spin it, so you are the absolute joke my good sir.

Back
Top Bottom