How many of us believe the Flores allegations ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of us believe the Flores allegations ?

Allegations True ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Possibly somewhat true

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I don't care about a thing Flores says

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters

Finsational

Displaced Finatic
Club Member
Reaction score
Curious to see what everyone thinks, I myself think there may be some half truths to it, bit think the vast majority is about retaliating because his ego is hurt.

I don't believe anything he says at this point, all his words from the day the suit was filed are spoken to support the suit not because they are truthful.

Last edited:
Depends which one. Also, which ones are actually offenses? I'm talking the individual complaints, mind you, not the bigger picture.

I believe some of what he says might be true. Ross probably joked about paying him 100k per loss, but I don't believe in anything sinister was done like to actually fix games. I have no problem believing that he tried to tamper with Brady. Good for him.

Well... everytime time he talks or produces "evidence" it undermines his position and actually strengthens the Dolphins case.

I don't believe a single word he says. If he talked less and provided less evidence, I might have believed him more.

I don't trust someone who tries to win by court of public opinion

Curious to see what everyone thinks, I myself think there may be some half truths to it, bit think the vast majority is about retaliating because his ego is hurt.

To state the obvious, it depends on the evidence Flo has. Right now, my inclination is Flo has no damaging evidence, but will make himself enough of a pain to get some money, save face, claim he's made his point, and move on.
Is there enough evidence of a bribe to lose games? It seems all he has is 'I told my bud about it. Ask him.'
Racism. May have a case against NFL. Not against Mia.
I don't understand the turmoil over the NDA. Whether he was offered one or not, I see no legal violation. Nothing actionable. Maybe I don't get the importance of it.
Can't say he's making stuff up. Maybe all that happened. From what I'm reading, he doesn't have sufficient evidence to prove it

Back
Top Bottom