how many of us panicked when Dan retired?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how many of us panicked when Dan retired??

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
and we didnt have a top notch RB back then either, we had Fiedler at QB the following year after Dans retirement...we are back to that stage with a new QB and a change of RB .....how far did we go in Fiedlers first yr as the starter with no RB to hand it off too??

Our organazitaion has always had zero tolerance for losing, and i havent seen a losing season for the longest....A winning season again this year isn't a longshot.

I didn't.
I was expecting it since like 96.

Fiedler will lead to the second round of the playoffs before ricky, and we will do it again this year

I didn`t panic, I was relieved when Dan didn`t come back in 2000. Watching him struggle through `99 was painful, the guy was a shadow of his former self. We`ll get through RW bailing on us just fine.

dolphins 99

that season we had the worst marino offered as our starting qb and 2 unproven rbs{collins and johnson},and we made it wok to the playoffs.plus our defense wasn't as good.

hoey5499 said:
that season we had the worst marino offered as our starting qb and 2 unproven rbs{collins and johnson},and we made it wok to the playoffs.plus our defense wasn't as good.

My point exatly...I think we'll be fine.

Predaphin34 said:
My point exatly...I think we'll be fine.

As much as the media seems to hate the Dolphins organization this RW's saga will play out as long as there are problems in the Phins backfield ....

That is why I feel that even if the Phins do not have the same ground production as the last 2 seasons,, but still have offensive balance - there will be NO more "Ricky Williams is the Phins franchise and he is gone" negative hype ....

:D

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom