How many players in 2012 draft did miami show interest in and drafted????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many players in 2012 draft did miami show interest in and drafted?????

BESS4LAST

AFC EAST CHAMPS
Reaction score
Of all the rookies Dolphins drafted last year did the Dolphins actually show interest in????

Odd question define show interest

the only thing that was obvious to me was tannehill. the rest was a surprise to me.

I mean "interests" as in visit, workouts, private meetings, dinner with players, or rumors of interest in the player???

I mean "interests" as in visit, workouts, private meetings, dinner with players, or rumors of interest in the player???

im sure they worked out or at least spoke to them all... wether it was reported in the media... who knows?

There was obvious interest in Tannehill before the draft, and I think I remember them meeting with Martin before the draft. Plus both Miller and Vernon were at the pro day the Fins hold for south Florida kids every year, so they got a good look at them there.

I believe another guy Ireland had some interest in was T.Y. Hilton but he didn't pull the trigger on him for whatever reason. I guess either Ireland got cute and thought he could wait another round or someone else got in his ear about Michael Egnew.

Back
Top Bottom