How many starting qbs would you take over tannehill? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many starting qbs would you take over tannehill?

Crazysimon

Scout Team
Reaction score
If you got your pick to start a franchise with any STARTING qb, where would tannehill fall? I think he is in the bottom five as of now. BUT he has a lot of upside, so lets see how it plays out. I just can't think of many qbs that tannehill is better than right now.

That depends. Is it the Tannehill of today or the one in two years?

can you give the man a chance? he's a rookie who has shown flashes. Give him a chance.

AFCE: Tom Brady
AFCN: Joe Flacco, Ben RAPElisberger
AFCS: Schaub, LUCK
AFCW: Manning
NFCE: Manning, RG3
NFCN: Cutler (only if marshall comes with him), Stafford, Rodgers
NFCS: RYAN (AS IN WE SHOULD HAVE EFFING DRAFTED HIM INSTEAD OF A GD CORNFED LINEMAN), Newton, Brees,
NFCW: Willson

So I personally would rather have 15 qbs ahead of him...3 that we SHOULD HAVE DRAFTED, 1 that we passed on twice (EFF YOU SABAN), and 1 where we should have lost every game we could have on purpose like the colts did to get him (i would have shaken every man's hand on that team for doing what was best for us)...

can you give the man a chance? he's a rookie who has shown flashes. Give him a chance.

Kids today. They have no understanding of the virtue of patience.

Kids today. They have no understanding of the virtue of patience.
some of us have been patient for 12 seasons...the patience with this franchise and its mismanagement is gone...the fact that we took a running based coach when the NFL changed the rules to make you throw the ball should show the idiots we have up front...gator appreciation day should show you the idiots up front...LONG OVER RYAN should show you the level of stupid...giving away marshall should show you the idiots up front...the only reason they wont take jake now is because he hurt himself, otherwise ireland would have paid him 20 million a season to suck...how many draft picks do we have left from ireland's first 2 years?

it is hard to be patient with this team...he asked a question...why dont you answer it instead of deflecting it..

some of us have been patient for 12 seasons...the patience with this franchise and its mismanagement is gone...the fact that we took a running based coach when the NFL changed the rules to make you throw the ball should show the idiots we have up front...gator appreciation day should show you the idiots up front...LONG OVER RYAN should show you the level of stupid...giving away marshall should show you the idiots up front...the only reason they wont take jake now is because he hurt himself, otherwise ireland would have paid him 20 million a season to suck...

it is hard to be patient with this team...he asked a question...why dont you answer it instead of deflecting it..
That's not an excuse to not be patient with a rookie QB

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Lol did you lose an avy bet?

Today? I can't even say. honestly, I'd have to punt this question until next season. Ask again week 10 of next season.

I don't get the meaning of this thread. Why can't we back our youg ROOKIE QB? Why already try to replace him already?

I choose Tannehill and look forward to seeing his upcoming through the years. It's part of being a fan (to me).

some of us have been patient for 12 seasons...the patience with this franchise and its mismanagement is gone...the fact that we took a running based coach when the NFL changed the rules to make you throw the ball should show the idiots we have up front...gator appreciation day should show you the idiots up front...LONG OVER RYAN should show you the level of stupid...giving away marshall should show you the idiots up front...the only reason they wont take jake now is because he hurt himself, otherwise ireland would have paid him 20 million a season to suck...how many draft picks do we have left from ireland's first 2 years?

It's not Ryan's fault you have been waiting 12 years, it's not Philbin's fault. They just got here, give them a chance to succeed.

That's not an excuse to not be patient with a rookie QB

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Lol did you lose an avy bet?

No, I tend to use humor as a defense mechanism, it is helping me get through this season.

It's not Ryan's fault you have been waiting 12 years, it's not Philbin's fault. They just got here, give them a chance to succeed.

No, I tend to use humor as a defense mechanism, it is helping me get through this season.
I do think the nickname "butt fumble sanchez" is pretty funny.

What does all this blather have to do with Tannehill? When did Tannehill become a Phin? 12 seasons ago? As if that is a long time. You should talk to the older members about patience. And my point stands. Because in your post you made my point.

Back
Top Bottom