How Much Faith Do You Have in Tannehill? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Much Faith Do You Have in Tannehill?

How Much Confidence in Tannehill?

• Total voters

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
We have had Tannehill for two years:
Year one-he had no weapons
Year two-he had no protection
Our success will depend on his success.
How much confidence do you have in him on a scale of 1-10?
1 being out of the league in two years with 10 being an All-pro.

8 best qb i have seen in a dolphin uniform since Pennington before than Danny

I went with 8. I dont know if he will ever be an all pro but I definitely think he will be pro bowl caliber. Here's to hoping the line holds up this year so we can find out. After reading the tweets from the scrimmage yesterday i believe Lazor will be able to hide some of their deficiencies scheme wise. Hopefully Pouncey can return before opposing D coordinators figure some of the smoke and mirrors out.

I would say 10. 100 percent faith because he is really the only shot we have to win anything

4. No question he has flashed that he is the long term solution but his 4th Qtr efficiency needs to improve and those two games at the end last season have me concerned that he struggles when you need him most. It's time for him to impose his will on this team.

There's usually two quarterbacks selected all-pro each year (only one last year) so 10 would be a stretch, imo. I could see him making the pro bowl sometime in the next two years. I went with 8 because I am highly confident he can lead the Dolphins to the playoffs.

Glad the OP made this a public poll making it easier to understand true prevailing sentiment by adjusting for voters with known personal agendi, axes to grind and/or Rainmanish-like obsessive Tannehate (or love). :up:

I went with 7. Not blind faith but rather a hope our new OC can get the best out of him. He's got better tools than anyone we've had in a long while. With improved coaching i guess the rest is up to him.
Our whole season rest with Tannehill improving so i'm behind him until that does not happen. Then we will reevaluate.

I like Tannehill a lot and it was obvious that he was hampered by the talent surrounding him over his first two seasons, couple that with an OC that struggled with playcalling and overall play design and it becomes more surprising that he has had any success. HE has what you want in a QB...smart, athletic, great arm and throws well on the move. He makes solid decisions and isn't afraid to "fit one in". HE has struggled with the deep ball and some pocket awareness, but the latter improved as the season went on. As far as confidence....I will rate it a 7.5 (vote will be a 7) and can see him being one of the top 10 QB's in the NFL following this season but there is still a small possibility that he provides much of the same.

i went with 8. i think the kid has it, but i could not pull the trigger on sure fire all pro - yet.

Back
Top Bottom