How much will Green make? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How much will Green make?

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
I heard he'll make 4 million a year, but are there any more details?

Yesterday I heard Micheal Smith from Espn said we are gonna pay him 9 mil for 2 years.

Peter King of SI reported today that Green will make 6 mil in base salary and can earn up to 2.45 mil in incentives through playing 75% of the snaps and if the Fins go far in the playoffs.

Total contract is reported to be worth 13.5 million over 3 years..... no bonuses have been reported so far..... it just looks like all salary and incentives.

Peter King of SI reported today that Green will make 6 mil in base salary and can earn up to 2.45 mil in incentives through playing 75% of the snaps and if the Fins go far in the playoffs.

Total contract is reported to be worth 13.5 million over 3 years..... no bonuses have been reported so far..... it just looks like all salary and incentives.

Thats a hell of a price to pay, but if he kicks *** then he is worth it.

So Trent was scheduled to make $7.2 million in KC & agrees on a contract for $6.0 million with us versus Daunte who was scheduled to make $5.5 million this year. Hmmm... I'll take the upgrade.

NFLPA.ORG reports Greens Base salaries will be 1.5 million in 2007, 2.8 million in 2008, and 3.5 million in 2009.

There have been differing reports about his contract but I always believe NFLPA.ORG.

Some reporters mixed a few things up.

I heard his contract is heavy early on but weaker near the end of the contract. Which would make sense. Though I could be wrong.

Time to tell him to pack his bags and wish him well.

Back
Top Bottom