How sweet it is..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How sweet it is.....

MarinoFan

Ralph Wilson after this season
Reaction score
to be a Dolphan today. Hell yes folks, this game proved a lot of things. Number 1, this is a totally different team than the past. We have never won games before that needed to be won. This game seperates us from the pack. We keep on this pace and we have the first sead in the playoffs. If the season ended today, we have the week off, and the #1 sead. I am happy as flies on **** today. To keep on, the Pats aren't so great, the Bills are burying themselves and the Jets have a hard as crap schedule remaining. If everyone comes to play, we should run the table. The only game on our schedule that scares me right now is going to Minnesota. Don't know why, but crazy things happen there. What do you guys think?
:D

I've heard on commentaries...

...that Ricky doesn't run as well on artificial, sounds crazy coming from the Saint's dome home. If the Favre can't get it done with Green in Minnesota, I am also less than optimistic about winning there. But hey, the Vikes suck. Period. No fear! Go fins!

the Vikes are pretty bad and Bennett is hurting. If we take them lightly, we will be in trouble since I am worried about Dante's running for lots of yards ag. our man coverage. Minny c/b a good game to get T Minor some work to get his speed going on the fast turf

Back
Top Bottom