How the heck did we lose to Jake Locker? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How the heck did we lose to Jake Locker?

cltchperf

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The titans should've pulled away from this game, picking off sanchez twice because he sucks. Yet they couldn't capitalize because locker can only make one read and then looks down to run. Man, i really want to see jets lose and get kicked out of playoff chances since miami is out. But now the damn jets are in it, because of continual stalled drives and crap. Miami's D couldn't stop one look, tuck and run locker?

Out of all the games we blew this year, getting blown out at home by that crappy Titan team was the most embarrassing.

A good combo of struggling vs mobile qbs and flat out not showing up.

ok...maybe..this thread was well timed..cause locked just got his head out of his ass now and got a TD. Come on titans witn this one!.screw the jets

ok...maybe..this thread was well timed..cause locked just got his head out of his ass now and got a TD. Come on titans witn this one!.screw the jets

Though we don't control our own destiny, it's nice to not have our fate already determined.

That game was a game that turned bad early and it just spiraled out of control. If they play the Titans 10 times this season, I bet 9 of them are nowhere near the outcome we saw.

man wayyyy too much air under that pass..mightve gotten there and complete, but hang time allowed db to catch up. But then again it was a pretty deep pass, but it didnt hang up and go forward but floated for a bit

man wayyyy too much air under that pass..mightve gotten there and complete, but hang time allowed db to catch up. But then again it was a pretty deep pass, but it didnt hang up and go forward but floated for a bit

He had CJ2K open in the flat - should have checked down for an easy 10-12 yards,

He had CJ2K open in the flat - should have checked down for an easy 10-12 yards,

yeah i saw that, but then again if he completes that deep pass then that would've been huge, but he should've taken what was there

thats why the titan have their record... ton of penalities on offense they've had

damn it..wide open

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

i think its a matter of what offense can sputter more in this game. i swear it seems like the titans need a pick 6 to win this one.

Back
Top Bottom