How to Make your D dynamic adding this guy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How to Make your D dynamic adding this guy

dade

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ive been preaching this for weeks and will continue all the way to draft. Dion jordan has to be the pick. De/olb can pass rush an man the slot in Zone. And freakishly athletic, people might say "Ohhh but he was a dynamic pass rusher" well that's because he's so dynamic himself that he's able to do anything and everything on D mailing him a coaches dream!!! And I would also live Jarvis jones Too, dude would make this D violent.
So what you guys think, link is below!

http://www.thephinsider.com/2013-nf.../2013-nfl-mock-draft-mocking-the-draft-update

I honestly love the idea of grabbing him at 12. He is a physic freak that would make our D stifling! He can play well against the run, rush the passer as well as anyone in this draft and also cover WRs in the slot! Also remember, with this guys long arms, athleticism, and speed, he can cover TEs and match up extremely well with them.
If Mingo or Jordan fall in our laps, we NEED to pull the trigger. No more trading out of high picks to stockpile them. We need ELITE TALENT. And with this draft, we are sitting pretty for an ELITE pass rusher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He just needs to get a little stronger but he has the frame to do so. I think the fact the Oregon uses him so many different ways hurt his possible stats and may make some overlook how awesome he is. I'd be on board with this pick.

my understanding is he has a torn labrum...gonna hurt his stock come draft day...but yeah 34 olb fit all the way...thus not someone i'd target

I think he's stronger than people give him credit for. I've seen more than a few plays where he holds his ground against a block and sheds it at the last moment to get a tackle. If he really does have a torn labrum he might slip

I think he's stronger than people give him credit for. I've seen more than a few plays where he holds his ground against a block and sheds it at the last moment to get a tackle. If he really does have a torn labrum he might slip

Back
Top Bottom