How will the Coaching Job in Penn State effect the Dolphins Coaching Search? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How will the Coaching Job in Penn State effect the Dolphins Coaching Search?

SarahAnn

Hockey Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Paterno now Fired, how will this effect the Dolphins search for a Head Coach during the offseason.

We've seen it quite a few times in recent years, coaches turning down Professional contracts to stay/go back to college.

Is there any chance that we may see some potential Dolphins coaches turn us down to coach in Penn State? As much as I hate to say it, PSU has a storied history of being a top football school and might be appealing to potential coaches.

I'm just interested in other peoples opinions.

If they want to go to Pedo State, forget 'em.

WTF ????

"storied history" ... You got that right!!

The NAMBLA Lions?

30sy9hv-1.gif

Penn State wont get a top notch coach. I suspect Bradley's interim tag will be lengthened to include next season much like Ohio State is doing with Luke Fickell

Sparano recently said "I will not take the Penn State Job"! hehe

Damn. Gonzo goin hard in the paint.

Recruiting is going to be hard for them next year. What coach that wants to win and make a splash wants to go to a school where you can't get top recruits because they are going to go elsewhere and have to follow Joe Paterno?

Penn State already has a head coach in Tom Bradley. Right now he is the interim head coach, but he's going to get the full tmie job at the end of the season no doubt. He's been the heir apparent for a decade waiting for Paterno to retire.

Back
Top Bottom