How will the Coaching Job in Penn State effect the Dolphins Coaching Search? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How will the Coaching Job in Penn State effect the Dolphins Coaching Search?

Cause: JoePa overlooks child raping
Effect: JoePa fired from PSU and announced as "BIG NAME" Miami Dolphins head coach!

*DISCLAIMER: JOKE.

Only name it could effect is Meyer IMO and Ross said he wasn't even a candidate.

i'm not seeing any connection...at least i'm not worried about penn state taking our head coach targets

If Sparano wants to rebuild that mess, go ahead. Penn State has alot more than its reputation to rebuild. They need a whole new offense.

Now we know why the local Dolphins fanbase is so bad. Sheet, I bet the wouldn't even support a coach who turned a blind eye to child rape! Horrible fans.

Penn State already has a head coach in Tom Bradley. Right now he is the interim head coach, but he's going to get the full tmie job at the end of the season no doubt. He's been the heir apparent for a decade waiting for Paterno to retire.
No chance at all. There will be a complete sweep of the staff once the season ends. Bradley has been the name for years, but even before this whole Sandusky deal, the idea of him taking over has diminished. Now that this has happened, I don't see any assistant surviving. I mean if you can fire Joe for no legal wrong doings with minimal facts as the board admitted last night, how can you keep the same staff in place? You can't and you won't. What is disturbing is how Paterno can be fired yet Mike McQueary still has his job as of this morning. McQueary is the one that actually witnessed this violent act, but the college football legend goes down because that is a better story for the morning paper.

I do not see how this is going to have any impact on the Dolphins coaching search. Urban Meyer is obviously going to be the big name connected to Penn State, especially now that his one daughter is reportedly transfering to Penn State to finish out her volleyball career. Really, if Miami is going to be impacted by the Penn State coaching search, it will be the Hurricanes, not the Dolphins. If Al Golden gets the call from Penn State, he will be on the first plane to State College. Don't worry about any buyout clauses, Penn State will easily pay that.

No chance at all. There will be a complete sweep of the staff once the season ends. Bradley has been the name for years, but even before this whole Sandusky deal, the idea of him taking over has diminished. Now that this has happened, I don't see any assistant surviving. I mean if you can fire Joe for no legal wrong doings with minimal facts as the board admitted last night, how can you keep the same staff in place? You can't and you won't. What is disturbing is how Paterno can be fired yet Mike McQueary still has his job as of this morning. McQueary is the one that actually witnessed this violent act, but the college football legend goes down because that is a better story for the morning paper.

I do not see how this is going to have any impact on the Dolphins coaching search. Urban Meyer is obviously going to be the big name connected to Penn State, especially now that his one daughter is reportedly transfering to Penn State to finish out her volleyball career. Really, if Miami is going to be impacted by the Penn State coaching search, it will be the Hurricanes, not the Dolphins. If Al Golden gets the call from Penn State, he will be on the first plane to State College. Don't worry about any buyout clauses, Penn State will easily pay that.
Screw being fired, McQueary should be arrested. The only reason I can think of that neither have taken place is that he was threatened with being fired or worse, not that that is an excuse for witnessing something like that and simply telling a head coach, a person with every reason to make sure it doesn't see the light of day.

Ped St's not affecting any Miami coaching situation.

Screw being fired, McQueary should be arrested. The only reason I can think of that neither have taken place is that he was threatened with being fired or worse, not that that is an excuse for witnessing something like that and simply telling a head coach, a person with every reason to make sure it doesn't see the light of day.
Yeah, McQueary's continued employment is insane. I don't know how the man even lives in this county after what he did. He should be in prison. If those morons rioting had any sense they'd be turning their attention to making sure the McQuearys face justice. Though I will say their crazy, cult devotion to JoePa and subservience to the football structure gives a window into what McQueary's sick, impotent mind must have been thinking at the time.

I think Golden is very happy where he's at. Sorry nubs you'll have to find someone else.

Most likely McQuery has been offered immunity in exchange for what he knows. It's funny that those below and above Paterno are being charged or granted immunity yet Paterno is getting a free pass from the PA Grand Jury. I would like to see the PA law on reporting child abuse which should require any school official to report it. No way that McQ and Paterno were the only ones on that staff that were aware of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom