How you guys feeling about the Wes Welker Trade now? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How you guys feeling about the Wes Welker Trade now?

WTF? Since when were "Nani nani boo boo. pockets full of pooh pooh" threads appropriate to begin with?:shakeno:

For the record, not long after trading little Wesley Wanker did he show his real feelings for Miami and the Dolphins- good riddence...I am Estatic over the trade and would do it again over and over and over..

Sam Satale IS the face of the future of the phins.:beer1:

Better thread would be to go to Raidernation and ask how they feel only getting a 3rd for Randy Moss :up:

WTF? Since when were "Nani nani boo boo. pockets full of pooh pooh" threads appropriate to begin with?:shakeno:

For the record, not long after trading little Wesley Wanker did he show his real feelings for Miami and the Dolphins- good riddence...I am Estatic over the trade and would do it again over and over and over..

Better thread would be to go to Raidernation and ask how they feel only getting a 3rd for Randy Moss :up:

:sidelol: what!?

Super-D-Duper-Fan-Friggin-Tastic

Thanks for asking

You guys ripped me in the beginning of the year when I posted (How do we get rid of this guy Wes Welker) I wonder if you FOOLS still feel the same way and if you do you should be fired like Cam.

We should have a first round pick for this guy.
:lol:

Wes is a great #3 WR, something that the Miami Dolphins didn't have the luxury of resigning. The NE Pats are loaded at every position and could afford to overpay a #3 WR. Now Wes is in the perfect situation, he has a great QB, Moss and Co. stretch the field for him leaving him a TON of room and the guy never faces a double team. Of course he's going to do well, my mom would look like a superstar playing for the Pats.

Besides, a great C > a great #3 WR

You make that trade every day of the week

Hindsight is 20/20 isn't it. It's over he is gone. Bitching about it isn't gona do any good.
I still think it was a good deal. Even if welker was this phenom you think he is, how come he never showed it. Players have to prove they can play at a high level. Until 2007 He never did. Most people liked him because of his scrappy play and his big heart. But for all this potential it never showed up on the field. case closed look at his numbers. In 2006 his number were not elete. While with us he proved nothing to give him the big deal he got get in FA. I would not have traded him to NE but the Poision PIll didn't help the problem

it was a 4th

Are you kidding me. Wes Welker is the best slot reciever in football only because he has the best QB in football throwing to him. can we say brandon stockley anyone. he was so beloved in Indy and where is he now. thats all wes welker will ever be a slot WR nothing more. like other have said getting a 2nd round pick for a slot WR is awesome and besides we got a very solid OL guy for many years to come. so yea i would make that trade everytime no hesitation. people who actually know football will tell you the same thing

Yeah, hindsight is 20/20 but regardless you NEVER make these types of trades within your own division.

I think this move alone was reason to get rid of Mueller.

Beck may end up being a great NFL QB, but right now it certainly doesn't appear like the trade was worth it...

Wes would have never been half the receiver here he is in New England. In case anyone hasn't noticed we don't have a QB to throw the ball to him yet. Green? :lol: Lemon? :lol: Beck? :lol: but at least he may develop.

Yeah, hindsight is 20/20 but regardless you NEVER make these types of trades within your own division.

I think this move alone was reason to get rid of Mueller.

Beck may end up being a great NFL QB, but right now it certainly doesn't appear like the trade was worth it...
We selected Satele with that pick, not Beck.

I find it ironic that the reason Wes was so successful here is because he was the recipient of alot of dump passes by a pressured QB, and yet we used the 2nd that we got for him on a guy that will solidify our OL for the next 10 years........and people are still complaining.

You guys ripped me in the beginning of the year when I posted (How do we get rid of this guy Wes Welker) I wonder if you FOOLS still feel the same way and if you do you should be fired like Cam.

We should have a first round pick for this guy.

Trading him into a division (NE makes it worse) team was stupid. Cam/Randy is fired and he deserved it for such moves.

Back
Top Bottom