Hug a MOD this weekend! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hug a MOD this weekend!

sm0kinfins

Adults are obsolete children
Reaction score
Hey there FH family!

I’ve had to take a bit of a hiatus from the site due to increased responsibilities at work and an increased demand to spend what little free time I have with the wife and kid. I’ve missed you all (well, most of you) and the insights and feeling of community that come with being a member here.

That said, traditionally I make a post around draft time thanking the staff here at FinHeaven for their tireless and often times thankless contributions to the site. They work hard to ensure the site is always available to us. Whether it’s the heart of the season, the oh so aggravating off-season or especially, one of the highest trafficked times of year, the draft.

So before you go off and make an ass of yourself by blasting a mod for their opinion, or call them out publicly for what was likely a deserved infraction you received, stop and consider their efforts and contributions here and instead give them the ol’ thumbs up. At least for this weekend anyways. Come Monday, feel free to go about your typical shenanigans.

THANK YOU FH STAFF! You are appreciated!

PS, thanks for including me in another round of FHMM. It appears that in my absence I somehow managed to make it to the round of 32. Very much appreciated fellas and I apologize for not being around to participate. I will be trying to make more of an effort to post here, work permitting. I’m sure WildBill has missed slapping me with those well deserved infractions.

GO FINS!

:lol: Lucille is not swayed by sucking up. :lol:

Thanks for the kind words. Our staff is top notch, and we work hard for all of you. I'm proud of all of them. :up:

Still, you may not want to hug NY. (body odor and all :chuckle:)

:lol: Lucille is not swayed by sucking up. :lol:

Thanks for the kind words. Our staff is top notch, and we work hard for all of you. I'm proud of all of them. :up:

Still, you may not want to hug NY. (body odor and all :chuckle:)

Hey, if junc hasn't earned a kiss from Lucille lately, I like my odds with her. To be fair though, he probably needs a kiss from a bar of Irish Spring more than he needs one from Lucille. :D

All butt kissing aside, you guys do a great job and the whole point to the post was to ensure that you guys know it. I haven't logged on in a long time but I couldn't let a draft go by without showing my annual love to you guys!

I prefer you buy me a beer :brewskis:

Hey, if junc hasn't earned a kiss from Lucille lately, I like my odds with her. To be fair though, he probably needs a kiss from a bar of Irish Spring more than he needs one from Lucille. :D

All butt kissing aside, you guys do a great job and the whole point to the post was to ensure that you guys know it. I haven't logged on in a long time but I couldn't let a draft go by without showing my annual love to you guys!

She already split his skull wide open. :lol:

I prefer you buy me a beer :brewskis:

I'll be at Arrowhead to cheer on our Fins on Christmas Eve. Come on down and I'll buy you your drink of choice. I'd recommend something a tad stronger though. It's gonna be cold as hell here.

She already split his skull wide open. :lol:

I'm imagining this and I'm filled with warm and fuzzies...

9c41744674c1490cf63f9c0d1ff6966f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom