huge loss for Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

huge loss for Pats

FINatic054

Scout Team
Reaction score
Jerrod Mayo was lost for the season. This in my opinion is a huge loss for this Pats team. He was the leader of that defense especially now with Wilfork gone.this injury will be a devastating loss for this defense. I think us having this bye week and being pretty much entirely healthy is looking great for our chances. Hopefully the injury bug does not catch up with us.

yeah big loss...between him and wilfork and they are mum on talibs hip injury as well right now

amendola isn't gonna play any time soon either off that hit he took...stupid signing by the pats...guy stays hurt

Hey, they might be a team the Dolphins can run on...

Fingerscrossed1-1.jpg

The Pats were put on this earth to torment me.

Hey, they might be a team the Dolphins can run on...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: The pats have shown time and again why they are kings of our division. Until we:
1.Create a solid system
2. Bring in guys that fit the system
We will always be on the outside looking in. Good teams identify and get a QB capable of running a system. We did that. Then they build offensive players around him that can grasp the system we did that BUT you build from the inside out.....we have not done that...It all starts in the trenches whether you are building an offense or defense...with all the talent we have had in the coaches ranks that have offensive line experience it is so frustrating they have not been capable of more toward building our team in the trenches.

Like an article I saw implied (think it was ESPN). Patriots really are...

zombies620x412jpeg-1.jpg

They just won't die in this division.

Jerrod Mayo was lost for the season. This in my opinion is a huge loss for this Pats team. He was the leader of that defense especially now with Wilfork gone.this injury will be a devastating loss for this defense. I think us having this bye week and being pretty much entirely healthy is looking great for our chances. Hopefully the injury bug does not catch up with us.

Yes it is a huge loss but we are not pretty much entirely healthy. Actually the guys who were injured are still injured. PAtterson may not play this week, Soliai, Ellerbe and Clemmons are all still injured and there has been no mention of Wake which tells me he is still injured. One would think that after a bye week, we would be fully healthy but we always get the short end of the stick from the football gods so...

Hey, they might be a team the Dolphins can run on...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: The pats have shown time and again why they are kings of our division. Until we:
1.Create a solid system
2. Bring in guys that fit the system
We will always be on the outside looking in. Good teams identify and get a QB capable of running a system. We did that. Then they build offensive players around him that can grasp the system we did that BUT you build from the inside out.....we have not done that...It all starts in the trenches whether you are building an offense or defense...with all the talent we have had in the coaches ranks that have offensive line experience it is so frustrating they have not been capable of more toward building our team in the trenches.

No, until they lose Brady, they will run the division. When they do, are they going to be lucky like Indy or have to suffer years of mediocrity? Will Belichek finally look human? Will we find another Brady/Marino/Griese? That's when the change comes.

No, until they lose Brady, they will run the division. When they do, are they going to be lucky like Indy or have to suffer years of mediocrity? Will Belichek finally look human? Will we find another Brady/Marino/Griese? That's when the change comes.

Well yeah , obviously they can't lose Brady. But the Patriots are in trouble, make no mistake about that.

Yes it is a huge loss but we are not pretty much entirely healthy. Actually the guys who were injured are still injured. PAtterson may not play this week, Soliai, Ellerbe and Clemmons are all still injured and there has been no mention of Wake which tells me he is still injured. One would think that after a bye week, we would be fully healthy but we always get the short end of the stick from the football gods so...

We play the Pats in 2 weeks, so if Patterson is not ready yet, keep him out of this game, Soliai, Elerbe, and Clemmon should play very limited snaps, (depending how healthy each actually is). We will need these guys way more in 2 weeks, so be smart about it, even if they are not perfectly healthy yet, they are close to being at playing health.

Back
Top Bottom