Huge rumor to follow.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge rumor to follow....

I remember hating Jimmy Johnson until he was named coach of the Miami Dolphins. It was like he was instantly my dude. Same would hold true for B.B. I’m not one to say this won’t happen either.

I don't think Belichick will come here. My first goal is for them not to win the Super Bowl, breaking up afterwards would be delightful.

I'm going to be pissed if there's an upset in the AFC this weekend. The way I see it:

KC has a chance to win in Foxboro.
Pitt has a chance to win in Foxboro.

Jax has VERY LITTLE chance to win in Foxboro.
Buffalo has NO CHANCE to win in Foxboro.
Tennessee has NO CHANCE to win in Foxboro.

I want NE to have to beat KC and Pitt to get to the big game. I don't want them to get an extra week off.

No way can I see that happening unless BB wants to play the Patriots twice a year.
Putting it that way actually makes it an iota more plausible in my mind. He seems like the exact spiteful prick it would take to make a move like that. Make a decision based solely on revenge for bruising his ego.

I love Gase, and I'm one of his biggest supporters here. But you'd have to at least entertain the thought if a coach of BB's resumé shakes loose.

With all that said, it goes from 0.0% chance all the way to 0.01% chance. How riveting.

i wouldn't write off jax in new England but the one thing that team does that probably should right them off is they beat themselves with stupid stuff on defense extra curricular

they make plays and then they hot dog etc and you just know if they breathe on brady they gonna call it

i'd put the odds on kc if anyone beats the pats though...

Gase will be the guy here for at least the next 2 years.
Jesus Christ. I like Gase , I'm happy to give him 2 more seasons. That being said, if Bill calls Ross and says he interested, Ross better have Gase's pink slip signed and delivered before he gets off the phone w/ Bill.

He is leaving new England? Why?

This rumor is about as believe as these things.

ac9152bdb2ab9e05caaf81b8a54cc428.jpg
Heh, 4 is my hometown’s own little legend. Crazy to see that

NYG seems like a slam dunk no brainer. He's got history there, the Giants need a new coach...

... yeah, I could definitely see Bill Belichick being the next coach of the New York Giants.

But this is a super, super interesting rumor. Should Miami fire Gase to bring in Belichick? Well, it should be strongly considered. Would Miami do it? Based on everything I know about Steve Ross, no. He couldn't even bring himself to fire Jeff Ireland.
But ross can go after another coach while still having one employed.

Jesus Christ. I like Gase , I'm happy to give him 2 more seasons. That being said, if Bill calls Ross and says he interested, Ross better have Gase's pink slip signed and delivered before he gets off the phone w/ Bill.

I’d take him too, but it will never happen. And what’s more, if he did come here he’d probably fail like Parcells. This org is cursed.

I still really like Gase as our HC but if BB is available, you take him all day long. I would welcome BB with arms wide open and so should everyone else.

No thanks. Not interested in a certified CHEATER and bizarro weirdo!

Well, BB is very good friends with Jimmy Johnson and both have been boating and fishing together down south. But him coming to
I’d take him too, but it will never happen. And what’s more, if he did come here he’d probably fail like Parcells. This org is cursed.
Maybe but there is a difference. The tuna didn't coach our team. BB would be the HC. Parcells was a great chef but wasn't very good at buying the groceries

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom