Hughes Staying with Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hughes Staying with Bills

Best Defensive line in the NFL stays intact! More hurting quarterbacks in 2015..

Hughes is a good player, one I liked in college and couldn't believe how poorly he was handled by Indy. Still, I'm happy to see the Bills filling up that salary cap without addressing QB or OL, considering they don't have a first round pick. Cassel and Incognito are not the answers for anything except trivia questions at this stage in their careers.

Bills not done addressing offensive line, stay tuned. Incognito is a HUGE upgrade over Eric Pears who was a serviceable tackle but forced to play guard for Doug "Terrible Line Coach" Marrone. Expect another guard or tackle signed. With Cordy Glenn, Eric Wood, Incognito we are one more guard away from a vastly improved offensive line to block for Lesean McCoy.

Hughes is a good player, one I liked in college and couldn't believe how poorly he was handled by Indy. Still, I'm happy to see the Bills filling up that salary cap without addressing QB or OL, considering they don't have a first round pick. Cassel and Incognito are not the answers for anything except trivia questions at this stage in their careers.
Yea because a franchise QB is sitting right out in free agency and the Bills are too busy signing other player........give me a break! What are we supposed to do........not improve the team until we find a franchise QB?

Back
Top Bottom