Huizenga to Marlins: Get the H*** out of my stadium! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huizenga to Marlins: Get the H*** out of my stadium!

Dolphins Fan to Huzienga: Either stop making stupid decisions like keeping Wannstedt and promoting Spielman or sell the team!!!

Nublar7 said:
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/10391425.htm

One thing is certain, Pro Player Stadium(by then it will be DHL Stadium) will be 100% ours after the 2010 season.
As far as I'm concerned they can stay. They are the only team in town winning championships. They are not the reason we lost games. The reason we lost games is because weren't good enough. The games we lost the opposition played on the same field. Stop whinning!!! Boo hoo the Marlins are destroying the Dolphins season. The Dolphins are the only ones destroying their season.

I am not wishing the Marlins out of town. I am just wishing them out of Pro Player Stadium(DHL Stadium). I hope for all the Marlins fans that they stay in Miami, just get a new stadium.

Get the F*** out Marlins!

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but PPS has said that the Marlins will not be allowed to play in the stadium after the 2010 season. Does anyone know why or who made this decision? This is great news...no more dirt infield...if only they had stopped playing there before last season...:)

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but PPS has said that the Marlins will not be allowed to play in the stadium after the 2010 season. Does anyone know why or who made this decision? This is great news...no more dirt infield...if only they had stopped playing there before last season...:)

then what??? we would have been better??? maybe won the super bowl??? i should have known this was a stupid post by the title.

Pope Shula XIV said:
then what??? we would have been better??? maybe won the super bowl??? i should have known this was a stupid post by the title.
Its not stupid. Fact is, we probably would have beat the Pats at home last year if it wasn't for the dirt. Two Field goal attempts and both were missed. We would have been 11-5, would have made the playoffs. The whole season would have been different.

Nublar7 said:
Its not stupid. Fact is, we probably would have beat the Pats at home last year if it wasn't for the dirt. Two Field goal attempts and both were missed. We would have been 11-5, would have made the playoffs. The whole season would have been different.
Thanks for havin my back Nublar...it's nice to know there are some people on this board who know and follow football.

its really easy for people that dont live in florida and arent marlins fans to say they want the marlins out of Miami...a**holes....

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Thanks for havin my back Nublar...it's nice to know there are some people on this board who know and follow football.

Oh man, that hurt. Yes, it is nice to see that there are some people on this board who know and follow football. Unfortunately for you, you're not one of them.

Even if Mare makes one of those field goals and we win the home game against New England, we still had Wannstedt as a coach and Jay Fiedler as a QB. You think we could have gone up to Gilette Stadium in January and beaten New England under those circumstances? Because if you do, you're even dumber than I thought.

I don't want them to move out of Miami but For God's sake get their own Freakin field!!!!

The Marlins have brought two World Championships to South Florida since 1997. Since that time, how many have Jimmy Johnson and his protege Dave Wannstedt brought to Miami?

outlawd2u said:
I don't want them to move out of Miami but For God's sake get their own Freakin field!!!!

I'm with you on that. I'd love to see the Marlins get their own stadium. God knows they deserve one. I just get really ticked off when these idiots come in and make stupid posts about "MARLINS GET THE F*** OUT...GO TO LAS VEGAS".

the imortal Howard Cosell called baseball an "18th century sport" and he was correct. whatever baseball is, its NOT worth risking a football injury over.

Back
Top Bottom