Huizenga | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huizenga

JPhinfan86

Chief of the Finheaven Iowa Chapter.
Reaction score
I just found out the other day that Dolphins Owner H. Wayne Huizenga's family lives right here in Sioux City, Iowa. I had heard that they did, but didn't really believe it until I saw their names in the phonebook. There are about 5 of them listed, probly with families of there own. I just posted this because I think thats pretty damn cool lol. A little Fins insite from my hometown. :up:

LIQUID24 said:
Cool, I lived in Sioux City for 2 years. Went to North High. :cooldude:

Damn really? That's where I graduated from in 2003. Go Stars :lol: . Did you play any sports? What year did you graduate?

JPhinfan86 said:
I just found out the other day that Dolphins Owner H. Wayne Huizenga's family lives right here in Sioux City, Iowa. I had heard that they did, but didn't really believe it until I saw their names in the phonebook. There are about 5 of them listed, probly with families of there own. I just posted this because I think thats pretty damn cool lol. A little Fins insite from my hometown. :up:

:cool2: what are their phone numbers :goof:

Haha. Maybe if I drive by their houses a billion times with my Fins car flags flying i'll get in good with them. :lol:

Wayne also owns a mountain estate in Blowing Rock, NC where he often invites Dave Wannstedt and his wife to spend a weekend.

JPhinfan86 said:
Haha. Maybe if I drive by their houses a billion times with my Fins car flags flying i'll get in good with them. :lol:
good plan jphinfan, but i think u'd get shot or at least sent to the mental ward first, hope u like white padded rooms :lol:

JPhinfan86 said:
Maybe youll get free tickets for the games.. :lol:

FinSinceBirth said:
good plan jphinfan, but i think u'd get shot or at least sent to the mental ward first, hope u like white padded rooms :lol:

For driving around with my Fins flags? Maybe if I was in Jersey. Anyway, if thats crazy...I don't want to be sane. :goof: :lol:

Free tickets would friggin' rock.

Back
Top Bottom