Hurricane Irma Only thread | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hurricane Irma Only thread

You guys think it's too late to evacuate from Richmond West/West Kendall to Orlando?

Absolutely not. If you're are unsure or don't feel safe, pack up your essentials, take personal info like passports, and hit the road. Don't let the traffic discourage, but understand traffic is a bitch right now. You're time will easily be doubled on the road. But better to be safe, not sorry.

Absolutely not. If you're are unsure or don't feel safe, pack up your essentials, take personal info like passports, and hit the road. Don't let the traffic discourage. Be safe, not sorry.
I'm in Evac Zone D so no mandatory evac (yet). I have metal shutters on all my windows and my walls are made of concrete (I think all are after Andrew?) but the roof is still wood I believe. The lack of gas and severe traffic is what worries me.

The new Nam has a huge shift East. Not the most reliable but they were first on the shift west earlier. Fingers crossed for Euro confirmation.

post-26143-1504838568.gif

I'm not sure how accurate that is. Not that it's NAM, but NAM doesn't forecast that far ahead.

Back
Top Bottom