Hurricane Irma Only thread | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hurricane Irma Only thread

Mikey no likey.

Has the turn East too late which just crushes us:

post-26143-1504842509.gif

Crazy, I used to swim at Jupiter inlet every weekend as a child.

Growing up in South Florida as a surfer and there never being any waves, just South of Jupiter inlet is where we'd head up to if we wanted to catch anything.

Growing up in South Florida as a surfer and there never being any waves, just South of Jupiter inlet is where we'd head up to if we wanted to catch anything.
The only waves I ever caught were when it flooded my street and trucks would drive through the puddles, five or ten kids would sit at the edge of the puddle waiting for the wake from the trucks to surf, if only for a moment.

I bought my first surfboard with $5 in mostly pennies and some silver change when I was 6 years old. I think it's still in my parents attic. I turned 40 last Thursday lol. That's an old board.

Edit: I lived on a dirt road in Jupiter.

Just a heads up the Euro model (ECMWF) is updated at 5 and 11 every six hours. The next update wont be til 5 am.

Euro is every 12 hours (2 am and 2pm est)

Updates times...

New NHC track at 5pm/11pm/5am/11am (est)
New GFS at 12pm/6pm/12am/6am
EURO 2pm/2am (est)

Euro is every 12 hours (2 am and 2pm est)

Updates times...

New NHC track at 5pm/11pm/5am/11am (est)
New GFS at 12pm/6pm/12am/6am
EURO 2pm/2am (est)

That's odd b/c that doesn't coincide with the recent WindyTY ET updates for the ECMWF model.

That's odd b/c that doesn't coincide with the recent WindyTY ET updates for the ECMWF model.

I don't know...friend from high school works for NOAA and just posted that more info would be coming in from the Euro model at 2 am. The same information is on Spaghettimodels.com as well.

I don't know...friend from high school works for NOAA and just posted that more info would be coming in from the Euro model at 2 am. The same information is on Spaghettimodels.com as well.

That sucks, only b/c now I'm curious for the 2am update and I want to go to bed. LOL

Good luck to you all down in Miami. Your fellow Dolphins fans up north are praying for everyone's safety, not only during the storm but on your travels if you are displaced.

Kudos to any of you providing info on this board to help your brothers and sisters. This is a scary one.

Back
Top Bottom