Hurricane Irma Only thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hurricane Irma Only thread

Not true, I once lived in a beach side apartment that was underground, garage was too. They are not common but there are plenty out there. There are basements around also.

Ah, had no idea. Our short time in Colorado was the first time I had ever seen a basement. LOL

I'm sure in some coastal areas it is difficult, Daytona is a unique beach. There are condos on the beach here that have underground parking garages.

How are you looking? I imagine many places have just finished recovering from Matthew in your area.

How are you looking? I imagine many places have just finished recovering from Matthew in your area.
Yes they are. Seems like yesterday we went through this. I'm going to hang tight until Friday and see what this bitch does before making a decision. Worst fear is the crawl up the east coast like Matthew. Schools don't close until Friday here, and Monday, we still got time but you can sense the nervousness.

son and grandsons are in melbourne and i'm near tampa, so looks like one of us is gonna get hit hard or both maybe not so hard if it runs up the middle. they're going to leave but i'm gonna hunker down unless it's like a cat 4 coming straight at me.

Yes they are. Seems like yesterday we went through this. I'm going to hang tight until Friday and see what this ***** does before making a decision. Worst fear is the crawl up the east coast like Matthew. Schools don't close until Friday here, and Monday, we still got time but you can sense the nervousness.

With you there. I remember talking with you and everyone else about Mathew.

son and grandsons are in melbourne and i'm near tampa, so looks like one of us is gonna get hit hard or both maybe not so hard if it runs up the middle. they're going to leave but i'm gonna hunker down unless it's like a cat 4 coming straight at me.

My Grandparents lived in Melbourne so I'm familiar with the area and my brother and his family live in Cape Coral. They were supposed to leave this morning for our place in Jacksonville, but now we're torn b/c of travel issues with gas (leaving and returning) and not being sure if it's going to end up skirting the East Coast and hit here.

Last edited:
Charleston SC, where I live is looking more and more likely that a serious threat is heading our way.

I'm getting nervous for myself now, not just my Phin brothers in in Florida and especially South Florida.

Well that changed fast. All of the models are basically telling us that we need to evacuate.

Back
Top Bottom