*** Hurricane Recruiting News *** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hurricane Recruiting News ***

It was good to hear that 4 star MLB Tana Patrick is coming for an offical visit. Also in a little sideline note, Class of 2010 ESPNU 150 Watch List wide receiver Chris Dunkley was recently extended a scholarship offer by the Hurricanes

I keep seeing that Ruben Randle doesnt like Lsu. Ive seeen that he thinks Sheppard is going to be more of a running Qb and Ranlde obviously wants the ball and hearing he doesnt like Les Miles. The other big school is Alabama but will he really want to go their with splitting receptions with Julio Jones. Hes got a die hard cane fan brother who lives in Miami who has tryed to convince him to come here. Their is even a picture of both of them throwing up the U floatin around the internet. Just like Bryce Brown he is most likely waiting for an Offensive Coordinator. Curtis Johnson IMO wud be the guy to get to steal Randle. Like I said developed all those MIa reciver Moss, Parish, Yatil, Johnson, and Wayne, and he is a great recruiter. With the number 1 offense in the Nfl saints right now as reciver coach. I wud think he wud have no choice but to sign with Miami. How amazing that wud be to get the number 1 and 2 players in the class.

I keep seeing that Ruben Randle doesnt like Lsu. Ive seeen that he thinks Sheppard is going to be more of a running Qb and Ranlde obviously wants the ball and hearing he doesnt like Les Miles. The other big school is Alabama but will he really want to go their with splitting receptions with Julio Jones. Hes got a die hard cane fan brother who lives in Miami who has tryed to convince him to come here. Their is even a picture of both of them throwing up the U floatin around the internet. Just like Bryce Brown he is most likely waiting for an Offensive Coordinator. Curtis Johnson IMO wud be the guy to get to steal Randle. Like I said developed all those MIa reciver Moss, Parish, Yatil, Johnson, and Wayne, and he is a great recruiter. With the number 1 offense in the Nfl saints right now as reciver coach. I wud think he wud have no choice but to sign with Miami. How amazing that wud be to get the number 1 and 2 players in the class.

How do you know about Rueben's brother lol? And he doesn't live in Miami, he lives in Greenville, South Carolina.

This is me and Rueben's brother.

l_ccce865e545f4212b80c5dc241b1e5d7-1.jpg

The dude with the gloves on is Anthony Reddick's brother, Tony.

l_51c1d01213374b46a0c3d5e05330075c-1.jpg

I hope Bryce Brown comes, but I'm not that big of a fan of his "waiting to see who the OC is"

Can't they just think of themselves as a single player?

How do you know about Rueben's brother lol? And he doesn't live in Miami, he lives in Greenville, South Carolina.

This is me and Rueben's brother

O my fault, I just seen like on a bunch of forums sayin that his older brother lives in Mia and it shows the pic of both of them throwing up the U. I guess those are just all rumors thats y I keep bothering u for info cus it sounds like u know.

Randy needs to hurry up on that OC.

Here is alot of stuff I heard maybe B.S. or maybe not

Randle most likely 50 50 between Miami and Lsu. Worried about Sheppard not being a pass 1st Qb. Not a fan of Miles
Well go after Greg Reid(Much needed CB) and has thought about Miami since we got his cousin Jamal Reid.
Debose still a possibilty if we get the right OC.
5 star Jelani Jenkins is still a possiblity.
4 star OT Daniell Campell sounds like a lock and are going for his teamate Bobby Massie 5 star OL.

It was good to hear that 4 star MLB Tana Patrick is coming for an offical visit. Also in a little sideline note, Class of 2010 ESPNU 150 Watch List wide receiver Chris Dunkley was recently extended a scholarship offer by the Hurricanes

I can almost promise you that Patrick is probably staying in Alabama. He's from a really small town that most people have never heard of and going to the Army All American game was the first time he was away from home and he got homesick during the week.

For all you Bryce Brown guys, he's probably not signing his LOI on National Signing Day. There are a couple recruits he's waiting to see where they end up signing (Xavier Nixon being one of them) before he makes his choice.

Now I am speaking as a Michigan fan who follows recruiting so don't flip out on me with this next bit on Bryce Brown. Miami insiders keep saying that Bryce is a lock for the Canes, BUT the insiders for every other team that Bryce has visited is saying that Oregon is the team to beat. Don't shoot the messenger

Oh and no disrespect, but Miami has no shot at Jelani Jenkins. Right now it's a Florida/PSU battle with Stanford a distant 3rd and Notre Dame an even further 4th. Course you either love Jenkins or you hate him as a prospect. He has a lot of potential and has great speed, but his hips are very stiff.

O my fault, I just seen like on a bunch of forums sayin that his older brother lives in Mia and it shows the pic of both of them throwing up the U. I guess those are just all rumors thats y I keep bothering u for info cus it sounds like u know.

Randy needs to hurry up on that OC.

Here is alot of stuff I heard maybe B.S. or maybe not

Randle most likely 50 50 between Miami and Lsu. Worried about Sheppard not being a pass 1st Qb. Not a fan of Miles
Well go after Greg Reid(Much needed CB) and has thought about Miami since we got his cousin Jamal Reid.
Debose still a possibilty if we get the right OC.
5 star Jelani Jenkins is still a possiblity.
4 star OT Daniell Campell sounds like a lock and are going for his teamate Bobby Massie 5 star OL.

Alright, here's what I know about Rueben. His brother and I are really good friends. We both live in the same town and we speak a few times a week. From what I've been told, Rueben isn't going to LSU, and Rueben isn't going to Alabama. As far as I know, he's not even taking Official Vistits to those schools and I don't care if anyone else says otherwise. Unless something drastically changes, Rueben will take his official visit to Miami next weekend and he'll have it down to Miami, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State. However, if Rueben's parents don't make the trip with him, we ultimately will have no shot. They're trying to work it out to get down to Miami for the visit but there is no guarantee. Rueben's brother has done what he can to get Rueben to consider Miami and if it wasn't for him I don't think Rueben would even visit. We'll see what happens and I'll probably talk to Rueben's brother sometime this weekend. We were supposed to go to the Miami - North Carolina basketball game this Saturday in Chapel Hill but it looks like he's going to have to back out.

For the life of me, I can't understand why we are not recruiting Greg Reid. He was a man amongst boys on the field during the Under Armour game and it wasn't even close. What a beast that kid is. Maybe things change with the recruitment of Greg Reid and I gotta think that having his cousin certainly helps our cause. He would certainly tep in and contend for a starting spot.

We all know the story on Andre Debose. He loves playing with his boys and I still think he takes an Official Visit to Miami and hopefully we hire an Offensive Coordinator that he can see himself playing for. I'm still optimistic and it'll certainly be easier for Ray Ray Armstrong and Dyron Dye to sway Debose's decision rather than vice versa.

Jelani Jenkins is a possibility with us losing out on Jon Bostic but I think his services are a longshot. Physically, that kid is a monster and just needs a good bit of coaching. I think Michael Barrow would do wonders for that kid.

I think Daniel Campbell is a lock as well but I'm not sure about Bobby Massie. I think Massie will seriously consider Miami but ultimately, I think he stays in state and goes to Tuscaloosa.

Now, as far as Bryce Brown is concerned...it looks like the fact that we do not have an Offensive Coordinator is hanging over his head. However, I am not about to panic. I think this just shows that Bryce really wants to be in Miami but he needs Shannon to show him something. It doesn't look like Bryce Brown will sign on National Signing Day UNLESS Shannon grabs a guy that Bryce really likes. My feeling is this: If Shannon is dead set on running the pro-style offense and makes an NFL-type hire, Bryce Brown will easily choose Miami. Again, we still have Arthur Brown.

We're all growing a little restless waiting for Randy Shannon to make a hire at Offesnive Coordinator so that the program can move forward. Hopefully it comes soon because not having one in place is beginning to have a negative affect on recruiting. But it's good to know that Bryce Brown is willing to take a wait-and-see approach before he inks with any University.

Alright, here's what I know about Rueben. His brother and I are really good friends. We both live in the same town and we speak a few times a week. From what I've been told, Rueben isn't going to LSU, and Rueben isn't going to Alabama. As far as I know, he's not even taking Official Vistits to those schools and I don't care if anyone else says otherwise. Unless something drastically changes, Rueben will take his official visit to Miami next weekend and he'll have it down to Miami, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State. However, if Rueben's parents don't make the trip with him, we ultimately will have no shot. They're trying to work it out to get down to Miami for the visit but there is no guarantee. Rueben's brother has done what he can to get Rueben to consider Miami and if it wasn't for him I don't think Rueben would even visit. We'll see what happens and I'll probably talk to Rueben's brother sometime this weekend. We were supposed to go to the Miami - North Carolina basketball game this Saturday in Chapel Hill but it looks like he's going to have to back out.

For the life of me, I can't understand why we are not recruiting Greg Reid. He was a man amongst boys on the field during the Under Armour game and it wasn't even close. What a beast that kid is. Maybe things change with the recruitment of Greg Reid and I gotta think that having his cousin certainly helps our cause. He would certainly tep in and contend for a starting spot.

We all know the story on Andre Debose. He loves playing with his boys and I still think he takes an Official Visit to Miami and hopefully we hire an Offensive Coordinator that he can see himself playing for. I'm still optimistic and it'll certainly be easier for Ray Ray Armstrong and Dyron Dye to sway Debose's decision rather than vice versa.

Jelani Jenkins is a possibility with us losing out on Jon Bostic but I think his services are a longshot. Physically, that kid is a monster and just needs a good bit of coaching. I think Michael Barrow would do wonders for that kid.

I think Daniel Campbell is a lock as well but I'm not sure about Bobby Massie. I think Massie will seriously consider Miami but ultimately, I think he stays in state and goes to Tuscaloosa.

Now, as far as Bryce Brown is concerned...it looks like the fact that we do not have an Offensive Coordinator is hanging over his head. However, I am not about to panic. I think this just shows that Bryce really wants to be in Miami but he needs Shannon to show him something. It doesn't look like Bryce Brown will sign on National Signing Day UNLESS Shannon grabs a guy that Bryce really likes. My feeling is this: If Shannon is dead set on running the pro-style offense and makes an NFL-type hire, Bryce Brown will easily choose Miami. Again, we still have Arthur Brown.

We're all growing a little restless waiting for Randy Shannon to make a hire at Offesnive Coordinator so that the program can move forward. Hopefully it comes soon because not having one in place is beginning to have a negative affect on recruiting. But it's good to know that Bryce Brown is willing to take a wait-and-see approach before he inks with any University.

Thanks alot son. U just got me feelin real ****y on getting Randle. I was most worried about LSU. But now that Bradford is staying thats sum competition. It seems their is a lot of elite guys that we dont go after or take our time on giving an offer. Florida gives guys offers early and they get them out to all the stars. Greg Reid and Marlon Brown shud have offers from us months ago. Same with Lyndail Trail a 6-7 DE from Mia who runs a 4.4 and is impressive as hell in next years class. He really wants to go to Mia and Florida already sent an offer. They know that their goin to be interested they need to throw him that offer. Thanks again n try to keep us updated on any recruiting or coaching news il post what i hear from insidetheu.com.

Only new news I have of now is that Shannon should make a hire for the vacant Offensive Coordinator by mid to late next week. I'm trying to get ahold of some names today. I know Chuck Long, Brent Pease, Noel Mazzone, Rip Scherer and possibly Mike Kruczek, and Mark Whipple are some of the names being thrown around.

By the way, don't get too ****y about Rueben Randle. It's ultimately his decision and trust me, his brother has done everything in his power to get him to come to Miami. You also now know the reason why Florida and Florida State backed off of their recruitment of Randle early lol. Randle's brother made it very clear to Bowden and Meyer that they had no chance from what I was told.

Thanks for all the updates and insider info guys. Your knowledge is much appreciated.

Only new news I have of now is that Shannon should make a hire for the vacant Offensive Coordinator by mid to late next week. I'm trying to get ahold of some names today. I know Chuck Long, Brent Pease, Noel Mazzone, Rip Scherer and possibly Mike Kruczek, and Mark Whipple are some of the names being thrown around.

By the way, don't get too ****y about Rueben Randle. It's ultimately his decision and trust me, his brother has done everything in his power to get him to come to Miami. You also now know the reason why Florida and Florida State backed off of their recruitment of Randle early lol. Randle's brother made it very clear to Bowden and Meyer that they had no chance from what I was told.

His brother was able to scare off Bowden and Myer, we need him as a recruiter. I also heard Randy will be interviewing the finalists on friday and will make a decison by next week.

New News 5 star TE Sheldon Richarson is now considering Mia again. He committed to Missouri, but now says it is between Miami and Missouri and he doesnt know who hel choose yet. Richardson can also play O or D line and like I said a 5 star recruit.

I hope Curtis Johnson is still a candidate. That wud be the perfect coordinator to get Randle. I dont think he wud have a choice to turn us down if we hired Johnson. Developed Moss, Johnson, Wayne, Yatil, and Roscoe. With the best offensive team in the Nfl saints. I think Johnson should be our guy, also an excellent recruiter.

With Bryce Brown..if you're him, where would you rather go? Oregon or Miami? Oregon has probably one of the top NCAA offenses in D-1 today, Miami is (or at least seems like) one of the worst in the NCAA statistically. I love the Canes, but if I'm Brown, I go to Oregon.

I do hope he goes to UM though. He and Lamar Miller would be sick.

Manny Navarro said that Olivier Vernon solidified his commitment today! We are really solidifying that defensive line. I'd like to see it when Forston and Robinson are seniors, Vernon and Dye are juniors, and Nix and Chandler are sophomores. A Brown and Spence seniors, Ray Ray a junior. Can't forget about Futch and Hardin either. There's a national title contending front 7 in the making.

Back
Top Bottom