Hurt them by ground...or hurt them by air. Dolphins doing what they have to do | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hurt them by ground...or hurt them by air. Dolphins doing what they have to do

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
Now I like most of you guys thought we would be a run run run team. Now we have run the ball but not particularly well so far. We have run EFFECTIVELY though.

But I want to mention that our team is doing what it takes to win. They put 8 in the box we pass. They back up the safety and linebackers some we run. We seem to have a receiver step up and play well in the games we are forced to pass a lot.

I would like to be more run oriented but as long as we continue to win and teams think of us as a run first and stack the box i say Pass Pass Pass. And when teams finally back up we run it down their throat.

I don't see many teams backing up because they know the damage our running game can cause but eventually someone will have to recognize that our passing options can and will beat you.

I think with Ginn getting some confidence Camarillo being a stud Bess catching everything coming his way and the fast development and progression of London not to mention pretty good TE's our passing game is a lagitamate threat and can carry us to victories.

So to opposing teams stack the box please let Chad and company tear you up. Because NOW the Dolphins are more balanced and can hurt you through the air and can most definately hurt you on the ground...SO PICK YOUR POSION NFL!!

One more thing....Bess and London are stepping up big time. Talk about simply doing what is asked of you. You have got to love those guys.

Back
Top Bottom