Hyde Article: 10 Rules for Following Ryan Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde Article: 10 Rules for Following Ryan Tannehill

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it'll be really hard, almost impossible for most people on this board to not call for his head as soon as he starts to struggle. How long will it take before people are wanting Tannehill to be benched and to start Moore or even Devlin. Patience.

Very good advice in this article. I will try very hard to follow it. It is going to be difficult.

Thou shalt not kill is an easy one for me. But if Tannehill does very well, I will not be able to resist the opposite.

I agree with most except #9. If you are letting your wife pose in Maxium, you can't be offended when she is treated like a sex object. Sorry but ya can't have it both ways. I think I would have replaced #9 with "See Blaine Gabbert: He looked totally terrible last year but has made huge strides this year. It takes more than a season.

Great article! Thanks for posting it HF.

Regarding how fans will react on here, what do you guys expect? Seriously? Today alone we've had over 2,000 visitors, and that's on a holiday when no football stuff is happening. Do you honestly log into a football team fanatics website and expect every response to be logical and well thought out, especially one this size? RELAX. Getting all pissed off about it is even more illogical than the kneejerk reactions of fanatics themselves.

We should get a sticky start Devlin thread going now, trust me they're coming.

Anybody starting a thread about benching tannehill in favor of any quarterback short of us somehow landing andrew luck should be immediately banned from this site.

Back
Top Bottom