Hyde: Hear this Dolphins? Peyton won't be playing with Luck | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde: Hear this Dolphins? Peyton won't be playing with Luck

I'd take Manning if we could trade him for Rodgers.... Or I'd take Manning if he gave me his salary and my 5' 9'' 155 lb self can play for him... What's the difference? If either one of us gets hit, our careers would pretty much be over.

Let the Skins get him (Peyton) and Mia can draft Barkley.

He's old.

He's injured.

This O-line sucks.

No.

He still has a few years

He will be healthy

The offseason can be used to improve the right side of the line

He will bring charisma to the franchise and fan base

He will be motivated to win one more Super Bowl

He will elevate the level of the team like no coach could ever do

YES!!!

It just doesn't seen fair that the Colts will have a shot at another top QB prospect. That is the last three out of four or something like that.

I am thinking Jeff George, even though he was a bust, Manning, and now Luck, or one of the other two.

Whoever gets him is going to be very disappointed. He's never been a great playoff QB, he's 36, and he has major health issues. He won't be running his offense with his guys that he has had years to coach up and build a rapport with.

You should be way more excited right now about the possibility that Luck will pull an Elway and go to one of the teams that might be jockeying for us with Barkley or RG3.

At least he has been a playoff QB year after year....

If we get Manning, we're winning the Super Bowl. Him and Brandon Marshall? OMG. He's never had a receiver as physically dominating as Marshall. I'd take Manning for the next 4 years and try to win a Super Bowl in that time frame, and then try to get a QB in the draft in 3-4 years.

Just look at the Colts. With Manning, they are contenders, without him, they are 0-16. Without Manning, we're a 7-8 win team, imagine what he would do with us. 12-13 wins and a Super Bowl me thinks. The Pats were an 11 win team without Brady, Manning is the most valuable player. He can take us to the next level and beyond. Please Let this Happen!

He still has a few years

He will be healthy

The offseason can be used to improve the right side of the line

He will bring charisma to the franchise and fan base

He will be motivated to win one more Super Bowl

He will elevate the level of the team like no coach could ever do

YES!!!

Does Miami still draft a young QB?

If we get Manning, we're winning the Super Bowl. Him and Brandon Marshall? OMG. He's never had a receiver as physically dominating as Marshall. I'd take Manning for the next 4 years and try to win a Super Bowl in that time frame, and then try to get a QB in the draft in 3-4 years.

Just look at the Colts. With Manning, they are contenders, without him, they are 0-16. Without Manning, we're a 7-8 win team, imagine what he would do with us. 12-13 wins and a Super Bowl me thinks. The Pats were an 11 win team without Brady, Manning is the most valuable player. He can take us to the next level and beyond. Please Let this Happen!

A few years ago I would have agreed with this assessment in a heart beat.... But now not so much... Multiple neck surgeries in one year may put him in that one hit and my carreer is over category...

A few years ago I would have agreed with this assessment in a heart beat.... But now not so much... Multiple neck surgeries in one year may put him in that one hit and my carreer is over category...

Name me 1 player that this can't be said for?

peyton to miami or new orleans in 2012! brees is a free agent if he does'nt resign with the saints he may even be a dolphin next season.

Name me 1 player that this can't be said for?

Multple surgeries yes... Multiple neck surgeries not as common... Let alone having to have a second one to repair the first one and cost you your playing season...

If the compensation for Carson Palmer is a 1st and a 2nd that could be another 1st then what would it take to get P.Manning?

Does Miami still draft a young QB?

Yes, if it is a good value...In this fantasy scenario, sign Reggie Wayne and re-sign Soliai in FA.

To me that will leave RG, RT, pass rusher, QB and another CB in the draft.

It would sure be fun IMO.

I know what you are saying if he is damaged goods. I would have him checked by independent doctors and if they gave me the green light...I would sign him with a Brinks Truck.

i am still concerned about his cervical spine and the nerve damage. I just cant see how he is going to fully recover from it.

Back
Top Bottom