Hypothetical question: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being ballistic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hypothetical question: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being ballistic

Reaction score
and 1 being fairly indifferent, how upset would you be if the Dolphins drafted a quarterback and wide receiver in the first three rounds of this draft come Friday?

When it comes to the wide outs, it seems to be our deepest position, so we'd REALLY have to love someone to do it - but again, we loved Carroo last year and that move still makes little sense to us. But what if we do it again? How would you feel?

Let's say we come out of round three with QB Pat Mahomes, LB/DE Jordan Willis and WR Malachi Dupre'.....are you good with that, or would FinHeaven be on lock down from all the fans chiming in on how Mike T/Chris G blew the draft AGAIN!!!!

Personally, I'm seeing fans about 50/50 on Jordan Willis. Some think he's a fit and others aren't so sure, but suppose he's flanked by a QB/WR who by and large, seem not to be huge needs? How would this make you feel? I will say that if we take ANY QB then I hope it's Adam Gase's hand picked QB who HE wished to work with. It could signal a couple things: Gase doesn't believe in Ryan T. and/or Ryan isn't going to be 100% from the knee injury come this Fall 2017.

What say U?

If Davis Webb is there in the 3rd I'd take him. Who knows if Tannehill's knee holds up all year.

I would be very upset. It's not going to happen. Very high probability that we go Defense - best available. Only possibility of an Offensive player selected would be an O-Lineman - it won't be a QB or a WR.

A WR in the top 3 is a big no. I would say the same about QB

If that happens, I'm not watching the Dolphins until either Gase is no longer the HC, or Tannenbaum is no longer calling the shots on draft day....

I'd say 9.5.

147. But even tannenbaum isnt that dumb.

We weren't supposed to draft a WR last year at all.....I won't put anything past tbaum but I'll be very upset

Ozzy rules!!

Actually, about a 5. I trust Gase and Grier much more than I did our previous brain trust, so I will withhold getting angry until I see what they do.

Man the draft can't come soon enough. I mean this question is lame but at least it's not a hypothetical question about Drew Brees with an altered photo.

It would make more sense for Miami to draft a kicker in the first round than a QB

Man the draft can't come soon enough. I mean this question is lame but at least it's not a hypothetical question about Drew Brees with an altered photo.

It would make more sense for Miami to draft a kicker in the first round than a QB

This question in particularly the QB part is like huh? WR I can somewhat understand. But Qb with a top pick??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic
and 1 being fairly indifferent, how upset would you be if the Dolphins drafted a quarterback and wide receiver in the first three rounds of this draft come Friday?

When it comes to the wide outs, it seems to be our deepest position, so we'd REALLY have to love someone to do it - but again, we loved Carroo last year and that move still makes little sense to us. But what if we do it again? How would you feel?

Let's say we come out of round three with QB Pat Mahomes, LB/DE Jordan Willis and WR Malachi Dupre'.....are you good with that, or would FinHeaven be on lock down from all the fans chiming in on how Mike T/Chris G blew the draft AGAIN!!!!

Personally, I'm seeing fans about 50/50 on Jordan Willis. Some think he's a fit and others aren't so sure, but suppose he's flanked by a QB/WR who by and large, seem not to be huge needs? How would this make you feel? I will say that if we take ANY QB then I hope it's Adam Gase's hand picked QB who HE wished to work with. It could signal a couple things: Gase doesn't believe in Ryan T. and/or Ryan isn't going to be 100% from the knee injury come this Fall 2017.

What say U?

I try not to knee-jerk react to the draft, but that's like a 9, minimum.

Thread mood:

62b538c507c32184934461f0525bbc40.png

Back
Top Bottom