Hypothetical Question... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hypothetical Question...

arammell

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Where would Jonathan Martin have ranked in this years nfl draft? There were 7 offensive lineman taken before him at number 42 overall last year. There were 10 taken in this years draft up to the number 42 pick overall. I would say he for sure goes before Pugh and Long at 19 and 20. Is he in the talks with Fluker, Warmack, Cooper?

Where would Jonathan Martin have ranked in this years nfl draft? There were 7 offensive lineman taken before him at number 42 overall last year. There were 10 taken in this years draft up to the number 42 pick overall. I would say he for sure goes before Pugh and Long at 19 and 20. Is he in the talks with Fluker, Warmack, Cooper?

He would have ranked below those guys but he also went below some guys last year that many thought he ranked higher than. neither year would he have been a top 10 pick

He would have ranked below those guys but he also went below some guys last year that many thought he ranked higher than. neither year would he have been a top 10 pick

I realize this is a fluke year with the number of Offensive lineman being taken so high and I wouldn't ever consider him a top 10 player. I'm just curious with his same draft stock going in from last year if he would have ended up in the top 20 just because of how crazy this years draft has been so far.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Agreed with the above.

Take Jonathan Martins stock coming out of Stanford last year and plug it into the mix of olineman from this year and tell me where you would have ranked him.

Back
Top Bottom