I agree with this - Cordarrelle Patterson - WR - Tennessee - 1st Round Pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I agree with this - Cordarrelle Patterson - WR - Tennessee - 1st Round Pick

There's not much tape out there on Patterson, but I'm not so sure he's a 1st rounder, 2nd rounder for sure but not first. He has elite speed, but doesn't have great route running ability. Also played a little RB at time and his real value is in the return game in my opinion. I have Keenan Allen and Tavon Austin ahead of him even though Austin I think is an athlete more than anything. Patterson is a boom or bust pick.

Wow are people still mocking Geno Smith number 1 overall? He doesn't look good to me at all.

There's not much tape out there on Patterson, but I'm not so sure he's a 1st rounder, 2nd rounder for sure but not first. He has elite speed, but doesn't have great route running ability. Also played a little RB at time and his real value is in the return game in my opinion. I have Keenan Allen and Tavon Austin ahead of him even though Austin I think is an athlete more than anything. Patterson is a boom or bust pick.

Call me crazy, but what I would really like to see is us sign Jennings as a FA... and take Justin Hunter with the 1st pick... followed be Patterson at the top of the 2nd round.

With Hartline and Bess in the mix we take our greatest weakness overall as a team and we turn it into our greatest strength (at least on offense).

For the rest of the 2nd round and then the two picks of the 3rd we can turn to defense (and maybe a TE if there's a good one available).

Call me crazy, but what I would really like to see is us sign Jennings as a FA... and take Hunter Goodwin with the 1st pick... followed be Patterson at the top of the 2nd round.

With Hartline and Bess in the mix we take our greatest weakness overall as a team and we turn it into our greatest strength (at least on offense). For the rest of the 2nd round and then the two picks of the 3rd we can turn to defense (and maybe a TE if there's a good one available).

Hunter Goodwin?

I'd say Patterson has the most upside of any of the receivers, hes really raw though, doesnt know how to run routes. If he stayed another year in college I think he would go top 5 next year. He's definitely first round talent but his rawness might see him drop a bit. However, if he has an amazing combine he might go up.

If it were up to me, I'd take Keenan Allen. We need to sign Jennings and Finley too. I definitely wouldn't be upset with Patterson, hes a beast.

Call me crazy, but what I would really like to see is us sign Jennings as a FA... and take Justin Hunter with the 1st pick... followed be Patterson at the top of the 2nd round.

With Hartline and Bess in the mix we take our greatest weakness overall as a team and we turn it into our greatest strength (at least on offense).

For the rest of the 2nd round and then the two picks of the 3rd we can turn to defense (and maybe a TE if there's a good one available).

I've been trying to figure out how that could be possible, but I think after the combine Patterson's stock will sky rocket. He is the epitome of the word 'playmaker' and with those measurables (6'4 205) it's a given he'll be on the top of some teams lists.

I don't know wht you guys are talking about...as long as jeffireland is the gm, he'll never draft a rb/wr in the 1st rd.

we will not be drafting a wide receiver with the #12 pick. get over it. think cb, dt, de, lb or ot. you can take that to the bank....

The pick at 12 has OL\DL written all over it. Did you not see the OL play yesterday?

Just like Jeff "doesn't take QB's in the 1st round" either right :ponder:

His speed and cutting ability for his size is just flat out ridiculous. Imagine If he fell in the second round (Which wont happen)

If only Damontre Moore fell in our laps the first pick

Patterson fell to 2A.
Bailey fell to 2B.
Desmond Trufant 3A.
Rambo 3B.

Unrealistic but I love to dream!

Here's the mock (good site, btw): http://footballsfuture.com/2013/nflmockdraft.html

Here's the highlight video (try not to drool): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqzag6BTqS0

NO QUESTION this team gets better in 2013 - GO 'Phins!

What's funny is that same site that has us taking Patterson at #12 overall says this about him:

West Virginia's Stedmon Bailey, Clemson's DeAndre Hopkins, and Tennessee's Corradelle Patterson, and Oklahoma's Kenny Stills are underclassmen to keep an eye on as potential day two targets should they declare.
http://www.footballsfuture.com/2013/prospects/wr.html

Back
Top Bottom