I am Breaking out My Old School Dolphin Stuff! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am Breaking out My Old School Dolphin Stuff!

FinsGonnaRock06

Club Member
Reaction score
for todays game, im talking old Zubaz hat (striped hat like bengals helmet), My authentic Marino 1st half, Authentic Zach 2nd Half, i will watch old VHS tapes of Dolphins vs. Jets from back in the 90's and early 00's, i will look back through my old Dolphin Digest from our better days like late 90's early 00's. My living room will be decorated with every kind of Dolphins goodie you can think of, i have a BUNCH OF IT from many many years of Christmas's and B-Days. I am so amped for this game, I DONT KNOW what in the heck i will do between now and kickoff, maybe go running, pump some iron, something to get me through untill kickoff, I FEEL LIKE WE ARE PLAYING IN THE SUPERBOWL TODAY, how r u guys feeling about NOW?

This Day simply is about OUR BOYS, THE MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!

im feeling like we better because im gonna be late for work and my boss is gonna be a pain. However that shinny new afc east tittle will make it worth it.

i would have to be so SICK today, if i had to work on Sunday's today would be one SUNDAY I WOULDN'T WORK, unless i worked in fire, police, hospital, military or something like that. Thanks to any and all of you who work in those said fields and cant watch our game today because of it.
Go Miami

me too there Dolpfan 72

The tide is rising and we are COMING ASHORE!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see i am not the nly wack job that can't sleep. My buddy picks me up in 4 hours for our trip to the stadium. I can't wait. We need to get this done!!!!!!!!!

SOOO stoked... Kind of overcast day here in Buenos Aires but HOT. I have the cold Brahma beer chilling in the fridge... beautiful steak ready for the flame... Brazilian girlfriend still asleep in the next room but she is psyched to see her first ever American football 'match'. :lol:

And I'm awake searching for a good link for the game...

Back
Top Bottom