I am signing Kaepernick and not looking back! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am signing Kaepernick and not looking back!

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
He's a stand up guy. ;)

He's healthy, talented, cheap, fits all the criteria of a backup and starter and oh ya he's a Dolphins fan. Most important of all he can bring out the best in RT knowing he's behind him. Matt Moore knew RT was his meal ticket and served a great purpose helping him develop. The longer RT played well and stayed healthy, the longer MM could cash checks.

I'm not using a 2nd round pick to get a QB who on his best day won't be as good as this former 2nd round pick, especially when you consider we already need AT LEAST one starting OL and TE.

If Armando and Colin want to sit down and clear the air about a T-shirt......they can do that. I am not going there with any of the political stuff.

I would've signed him in August.

Shake things up. This franchise and city can handle it. Be a part of the solution.

Should have just done it last year when Tannehill went down, would have had a full year to see if he had the goods. But we signed Cutler, and now that ship has sailed...

Wouldn't necessarily call him a "stand-up guy" when he's advocating that Castro was some sort of great dude...but that's me...

At this point, we're better off drafting a guy and building our own. Cheaper that way, too.

Oh ffs, just stop.

Accept the fact we are drafting a qb early and move on. Dwelling on this **** is gonna kill you.

Allegedly dumb as a box of rocks.. the 2015 SF playbook was dumbed down as far as they could for him and still apparently it wasn't enough. And that's aside from his puppet masters having a new venue. Do we really want another buttinski like Miko tweeting?

Football related... football related.... football related...

Uh, well, I think he's pretty overrated. As others have said, the big knock on him in his pro career has always been that he doesn't read defenses well and has trouble executing more complex offensive schemes. You'd have to bank on him having overnight career development.

He would be a hell of a marketing tool.

dolphin-footed-pajamas-3.png

Back
Top Bottom