I am signing Kaepernick and not looking back! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am signing Kaepernick and not looking back!

Kap is a huge cancer...no
Kap is not the sharpest of QBs...no
Kap is a walking controvercy...no
Kap is hated by the police...no
Kap is hated by the Cubans...no
Kap is hated by most fans...no
Kap is only about Kap...no
Kap will expect top $...no

Yea, my answer to having Kap as a backup is a big fat NO.

Is this Groundhogs Day?

Damn I should've waited until next week to post this.

This dude came within 6 feet of single handedly beating us in 2016 with a miserable roster.

I get the negatives, they just don't matter when I am trying to upgrade my back up QB spot while saving a valuable asset in a high draft pick.

Won't even land a job in the XFL!

I don't know, if he agrees to abide by the rules of the League and not rock the boat too much, I bet the XFL would welcome him. He'd be good for ratings and he'll fit right in with all the other washed up bum quarterbacks who will be good for ratings, like Johnny Football, Tim Tebow, and maybe even Jeff George. Is he still trying to make a comeback?

Actually, I'm really looking forward to the XFL the more I think about it.

If he'd have come in at a cheap price tag last year, I'd have brought him in...but I think it's time to build our own guy up.

I don't know, if he agrees to abide by the rules of the League and not rock the boat too much, I bet the XFL would welcome him. He'd be good for ratings and he'll fit right in with all the other washed up bum quarterbacks who will be good for ratings, like Johnny Football, Tim Tebow, and maybe even Jeff George. Is he still trying to make a comeback?

Actually, I'm really looking forward to the XFL the more I think about it.
Vince said today he would welcome Kap in the league. Also basically told Manziel to f off, you ain't welcome.

He's a stand up guy. ;)

He's healthy, talented, cheap, fits all the criteria of a backup and starter and oh ya he's a Dolphins fan. Most important of all he can bring out the best in RT knowing he's behind him. Matt Moore knew RT was his meal ticket and served a great purpose helping him develop. The longer RT played well and stayed healthy, the longer MM could cash checks.

I'm not using a 2nd round pick to get a QB who on his best day won't be as good as this former 2nd round pick, especially when you consider we already need AT LEAST one starting OL and TE.

If Armando and Colin want to sit down and clear the air about a T-shirt......they can do that. I am not going there with any of the political stuff.

I would've signed him in August.

Shake things up. This franchise and city can handle it. Be a part of the solution.

A t-shirt huh? And that's where the ludicrous premise of this thread...ends.

Well you were already wrong by your second sentence. If Kap is worthy of a starting gig is at least debatable. That he "fits the criteria of a backup" is flat out incorrect as it relates to the dolphins and most teams for that matter. No one wants a backup who needs to play in an entirely different offense than the starter does.

Allegedly dumb as a box of rocks.. the 2015 SF playbook was dumbed down as far as they could for him and still apparently it wasn't enough. And that's aside from his puppet masters having a new venue. Do we really want another buttinski like Miko tweeting?

He was a 4.0 student at Nevada with a heavy, not light class load. Seriously doubt the source of this rumor.

Doesn't matter. He will never play in the NFL again. Have you seen the guy lately. He looks like he may be down below 200 pounds. He is young enough to still go baseball. The cubs offered him 30 g's to throw for a month just to check out his talent when he was just out of HS, he declined.

Vince said today he would welcome Kap in the league. Also basically told Manziel to f off, you ain't welcome.

If McMahon doesn't want Manziel in the XFL, he's basically setting himself up for failure.

Manziel would be instant ratings and interest for a new football league, something it would desperately need to gain traction.

If McMahon doesn't want Manziel in the XFL, he's basically setting himself up for failure.

Manziel would be instant ratings and interest for a new football league, something it would desperately need to gain traction.
He said no criminals. I agree though, he'll have to bend to let certain players in to help get the league's feet set.

"You want someone who does not have any criminality associated whatsoever with them. Even if you have a DUI you will not play in the XFL," McMahon said. "So that will probably eliminate some of them. Not all of them. If Tim Tebow wants to play, he can very well play."

Manziel currently has an offer from the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, which he has until Jan. 31 to make a decision on.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/25/johnny-manziel-xfl-not-eligible

“I’m not going there with political stuff...”. Advocates for a Castro/communist loving mulato, wearing cops as pigs socks and promoting groups that chant “cops in a blanket, fry em like bacon” at police, disrespecting the very flag he is free to raise his puny fist against and giving voice to other anti-American pansies.

Great idea!

Why would any one want that idiot on their team? No thanks

Back
Top Bottom