I am thankful for Adam Gase | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am thankful for Adam Gase

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I am thankful that somehow this guy has a winning record last year and this year.

I am thankful Ryan Tannehill is coming back next year.

I'm thankful Devante Parker, Jarvis Landry and Kenny Stills did such a great job propelling a lot of Ajayi's big runs last year.

I am thankful that the Dolphins traded Wes Welker and his 1 TD catch in 2 seasons with Miami, for a second round pick. (but, but, but that proves Miami will forever be....)

I'm thankful Adam Gase was smart enough to get rid of Dallas Thomas and Jamil Douglas.

I'm thankful that Ryan Tannehill lead the Dolphins to the playoffs in 2016.

I'm thankful people who thought Matt Moore should start are now aware they shouldn't be in the business of analyzing QB's.

Bust most of all....

I'm thankful Adam Gase doesn't a give **** what you think.

I am thankful that somehow this guy has a winning record last year and this year.

I'm thankful Devante Parker, Jarvis Landry and Kenny Stills did such a great job propelling a lot of Ajayi's big runs last year.

I am thankful that the Dolphins traded Wes Welker and his 1 TD catch in 2 seasons with Miami, for a second round pick.

I'm thankful Adam Gase was smart enough to get rid of Dallas Thomas and Jamil Douglas.

I'm thankful people who thought Matt Moore should start are now aware they shouldn't be in the business of analyzing QB's.

Bust most of all....

Exactly!!

Big picture Gase is doing a great job. To many fans and media members football is a week to week sport though so right now he sucks. At the end of the day he's been successful with this roster that is really filled with a bunch of babies. Case in point:

LT - Tunsil - Seems like a ****y baby
LG - Steen - ham and egger that fans think is good because they so badly want Pouncey replaced at C
C Pouncey - One hip
RG - Bushrod - Should be retired but doing the best he can
RT James - Respectable but up and down
TE Thomas - Pussey
WR Stills - Seems like a coach favorite but a complimentary piece
WR Landry - Another baby who seems like a malcontent (from what we're hearing) can hardly handle arguments with his lady.
WR Parker - Does that guy play?
RB Ajayi - Malcontent another baby
Cutler - lol

It's amazing Gase has won at all.

The OP is about as consistent as Ajayi's rushing yards. WTH does Wes Welker have to do with Gase?

FWIW I wanted Moore to take over for Tannehill when he went down, to save money on the cap, as there weren't any good options out there. Unless you were a fan of Kaep and all the baggage that brought, which I wasn't.

It's all good to have an opinion now after its all said and done, but let's not act like the feeling was/is mutual.

Big picture Gase is doing a great job. To many fans and media members football is a week to week sport though so right now he sucks. At the end of the day he's been successful with this roster that is really filled with a bunch of babies. Case in point:

LT - Tunsil - Seems like a ****y baby
LG - Steen - ham and egger that fans think is good because they so badly want Pouncey replaced at C
C Pouncey - One hip
RG - Bushrod - Should be retired but doing the best he can
RT James - Respectable but up and down
TE Thomas - Pussey
WR Stills - Seems like a coach favorite but a complimentary piece
WR Landry - Another baby who seems like a malcontent (from what we're hearing) can hardly handle arguments with his lady.
WR Parker - Does that guy play?
RB Ajayi - Malcontent another baby
Cutler - lol

It's amazing Gase has won at all.
Most of the guys you mentioned are on the team because Gase wanted them here. Including the guy you called a pussey so I don't understand your point.

I've defended Gase more than once and received a lot of heat for it, but I will trust him(for now) to turn this team into something special. I really do believe he knows what he is doing.

I am thankful that the Dolphins traded Wes Welker and his 1 TD catch in 2 seasons with Miami, for a second round pick. (but, but, but that proves Miami will forever be....)

Bust most of all....

If Adam Gase was so smart he would have cut Douglas and Thomas before the season started. We all knew they sucked what took this genius so long to figure it out? Besides cutting 2 awful OL isn't the same as cutting a good young running back in his prime.

I am not, but hey, thanks for last season. This has been a total **** show from camp. The winning record argument will end itself soon enough.

If Adam Gase was so smart he would have cut Douglas and Thomas before the season started. We all knew they sucked what took this genius so long to figure it out? Besides cutting 2 awful OL isn't the same as cutting a good young running back in his prime.

So now its a negative that Gase didn't cut those guys sooner? LOL. As if the first thing a rookie head coach does is remove experienced OL from there team before even evaluating them.

What good RB did Miami cut?

Better yet, what is your definition of good?

The OP is about as consistent as Ajayi's rushing yards. WTH does Wes Welker have to do with Gase?

It's a trap statement intended to ensnarl idiocy.

We shall see if Gases ego did not get the better of him in this situation when the season ends and his resume is measured in wins and losses after the Jay trade.

I have been on his bandwagon because of what has been accomplished since he has been here but I have also considered that it is also no coincidence that his sucess and Jay Ajayi have gone hand and hand. When Jay has struggled so has this team. When Ricky Williams retired we went from a fringe playoff team to a 1 win team. A running back who joins the record books for 200 yard games in a season are not street free agents or found with 4th round picks. We got lucky with Jay and our journey has now become more difficult.

Back
Top Bottom